The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 1-2 Fulham - Monday 30th November, 2020

football forum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Stan anything other than a comfortable win wouldn't be a good result?

Correct. 

Last season we drew with Norwich around this time of year after our 9-game winning run. 

A game we should have won and was the start of our poor form.

We have to be winning this and I'd like to think by some margin given how bad their defence is. Not that the Chelsea/Spurs result matters so much at this stage of the season but we go joint-top if they draw and we win. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, N U F C said:

Me too xD

I've got you in a LMS for £800 so if you manage to fuck this up it'll be a rollover 

I do still think we'll win but think we'll make hard work of it.

I think the 5-4-1 has worked for us to a degree - but we've had quite a bit of luck in a few games and I don't think it's the long term solution. I'd be using it against 'better' sides but here I think we should just go 4-3-3. We're better than these.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dan said:

That side is way too cautious for me. Fulham at home. I hope it doesn't cost us.

Not gonna lie, when i read that.. i thought to myself "oh fuckoff you Leicester boys again ... it's Fulham"

:ph34r:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Not gonna lie, when i read that.. i thought to myself "oh fuckoff you Leicester boys again ... it's Fulham"

:ph34r:

We've always got a rick in us. We're a good side with a horror of an off day in us. This one is self inflicted.

Just now, Mel81x said:

If Fuchs misses that tackle completely and lets the player on goal I guarantee Fulham are still only 1 goal up. Funny how that seems in hindsight now. 

I have been very critical of VAR weekend just gone and I felt that Brighton penalty was really soft BUT, I have to say fair play, it was exactly the same challenge by Fuchs on Reid and after a long wait, they gave it. I thought for a second they wouldn't.

It's a soft penalty to give away IMO but if there is consistency being applied then fair enough. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Think Leicester still win this one honestly. But I will say this is terribly entertaining to watch. 

Nah we won't. 

4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If Fuchs misses that tackle completely and lets the player on goal I guarantee Fulham are still only 1 goal up. Funny how that seems in hindsight now. 

Not a chance. There was no need to make the challenge. Ball was still bouncing and heading towards the touchline. Just needed to stay and jockey him til more defenders tracked back.

• The title was changed to Leicester City 1-2 Fulham - Monday 30th November, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived