• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2020-21 Round 3 (Serie A)

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Or maybe picked Milan but forgot to submit reply then it will just remain there unposted.

Trust me I have done that many a time like Stans Premiership game for this week, I forgot to submit reply and the post was locked after I realised my predictions were not included for this weeks games. :dam:

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Or maybe picked Milan but forgot to submit reply then it will just remain there unposted.

Trust me I have done that many a time like Stans Premiership game for this week, I forgot to submit reply and the post was locked after I realised my predictions were not included for this weeks games. :dam:

Yeah in this case I can't see the predictions if you forget to submit reply xD 

• Subscriber

Results - Gameweek Two

Casualties (7)

One game away from a full set of successful picks this weekend, it was AC Milan who spoiled the TF365 party. The league leaders, and most popular pick this week, fell behind 2-0 to Parma at home on Sunday night and, despite fighting back to rescue a point, let down @RandoEFC, @Bluewolf, @Stan, @Dan, @Michael, @Storts and @CaaC (John).

Hard luck folks, you are out of this round of the competition having scored one point. The chance of scoring any bonus points is highly remote. Look out for the beginning of Round 4.

Survivors (8)

An assortment of successful picks, many of them comfortable, saw this week's success rate just about creep above 50%. First to secure their place in Gameweek Three was @Tommy, as a Berardi penalty in the 7th minute was enough to see Sassuolo past Benevento on Friday night. With nobody invested in Saturday's fixtures, Tommy had to wait until Sunday afternoon for some company. @Rucksackfranzose was next to join his countryman after Atalanta's 3-0 win over Fiorentina. Close behind was @Mel81x, Roma's 5-1 thrashing of Bologna providing him with a similarly comfortable route into the next gameweek. A late raft of Juventus backers completed the roster for the midweek fixtures, a pair of late Cristiano Ronaldo penalties securing their victory at Genoa to see @nudge, @McAzeem, @DeadLinesman, @Lucas and @Viva la FCB safely through.

Congratulations for making it to Gameweek Three folks. That's 2 points and counting, the field is thinning out fast in the battle for those bonus spots.

511516133_ScreenShot2020-12-14at17_34_19.png.973eac5efddfd5be6b610531ac1c15be.png

Preview - Gameweek Three

Please use the table above to ensure that you don't pick a team that you have already used. Below are the fixtures for Gameweek Three. Don't drag your feet as they take place from Tuesday to Thursday this week.

1974178449_ScreenShot2020-12-14at17_36_52.png.fc181eea67a6d2c1571902fd84e970bc.png 2135885954_ScreenShot2020-12-14at17_36_26.png.5b9390da81b3d56467f51b1ec76101b8.png

Good luck!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived