talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

November 2020 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

I usually start these things off with the member's previous record over the past 4 years (nearly) and if they've ever come top 3 before, or gone one step further and actually won MOTM. 

It's not possible this month! A first time winner, let alone first time in the top 3.

This member made a welcome return in November to the site and has been like a breath of fresh air for all of us. Good sense of humour and relaxed posting, no fuss or fervour or keyboard fights. Just a bit of enjoyment in posting here and we appreciate that.

So, with no doubt that this has been a shit year for a lot of us, this is surely the highlight of the year for @JoshBRFC to win MOTM for November :D!

He has a busy life with his kid but we managed to get a clip of him lapping up the plaudits...

giphy.gif

Well done mate! Keep it up and hope you can stick around for longer!

In 2nd place was @Mel81x and 3rd place was @RandoEFC

Congrats to all - fully deserved :)

Keep your eyes peeled for the 2020 TF365 Awards to make their appearance soon...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ahhh cool! Thanks Stan and the TF365 staff, it’s an honour to lift this trophy. :ay:;)

Its good to be back, I do try and calm it sometimes as I can get carried away. Im not perfect xD 

I must have done something well though if those are the 2 behind me... very good members. Rando’s only been in the top three 316 times ha! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived