2021 Formula 2

football forum

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Oscar Piastri is the new F2 champion. Flawless season as a rookie. Also his third title in a row: Formula Renault in 2019, Formula 3 in 2020, and now Formula 2 in 2021. The fact that a talented driver like that can't get a seat in F1 is extremely sad.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Oscar Piastri is the new F2 champion. Flawless season as a rookie. Also his third title in a row: Formula Renault in 2019, Formula 3 in 2020, and now Formula 2 in 2021. The fact that a talented driver like that can't get a seat in F1 is extremely sad.

The fact that Stroll and Mazepin will have seats and he doesn't shows what's wrong with Formula One. I heard that he's test driver for Alpine next year? So hopefully a case of having to wait a season before being unleashed.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

The fact that Stroll and Mazepin will have seats and he doesn't shows what's wrong with Formula One. I heard that he's test driver for Alpine next year? So hopefully a case of having to wait a season before being unleashed.

Yeah he's an Alpine junior, and will be their reserve driver next season. I love Alonso, but I hope he retires after next year and makes place for Piastri. 

Wish we had more teams in F1...

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Stroll and Mazepin don’t deserve to be in the same sentence. I know you hate Lance but he’s far more talented than Mazepin

28 minutes ago, nudge said:

They are replacing HWA in both F3 in F2!

At first I only saw the "VAR enters F2" headline on my newsfeed, and was wondering why F2 needs Video Assistant Referee before I realized it's Van Amersfoort Racing. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

At first I only saw the "VAR enters F2" headline on my newsfeed, and was wondering why F2 needs Video Assistant Referee before I realized it's Van Amersfoort Racing. :ph34r:

Not gonna lie, I was wondering the same xD

Archived