Mansfield vs Crawley
Newport vs Morecambe
Scunthorpe vs Leyton Orient, 13.00
Stevenage vs Southend
Tranmere vs Walsall

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inability to watch football of my own volition did make me want to get out this weekend for the first time in a while. Sawbridgeworth Town (12th) v Southend Manor (14th) or St Margaretsbury (16th) v Enfield (13th) in the ninth tier, the Essex Senior League, did appeal till I looked at the weather. They’ll probably be off, so I probably won’t go anywhere. 

47 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

The inability to watch football of my own volition did make me want to get out this weekend for the first time in a while. Sawbridgeworth Town (12th) v Southend Manor (14th) or St Margaretsbury (16th) v Enfield (13th) in the ninth tier, the Essex Senior League, did appeal till I looked at the weather. They’ll probably be off, so I probably won’t go anywhere. 

I fancied going to a Warrington Town game. However, their next 2 are away, then at home on the Mrs’ birthday, then Boxing Day, then NYD so I’m fucked until 16/01 as they play away until then.

As a Tier 3 resident I can't see a match in person at all. At this rate it'll be cheaper to have bought a Rovers season ticket than have shelled out for each match individually.

An interesting thing I saw on Twitter yesterday was that some non-league pay on the gates require proof of address when you enter now, clearly no-one trusts people to listen to the government!

Given my local area will likely be one of the last to come out of the harsher restrictions (the joys of being attached to Birmingham!) I suspect it'll be a good long while yet before I can get out and about again. That's if there's any Non League teams left to see of course. I was close to moving to Cheshire back in summer as well. If I didn't laugh I'd cry.

Anyway, positively, it should be a good game against Brentford. We're in very good form but we always have a proper wobble when we are on the verge of the Top 6. 

Watching the Reading - Forest game.

Bit of a double whammy for Forest to lose both a player and a penalty for that handball incident, I know it's the rules and that but I've thought for years that it ruins the spectacle.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Danny said:

xD

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Barry Douglas yellow carded for knocking Toney over. Desgustan

Hahahaha  xD

You watching? Some very good players in this Brentford side, especially for this level. 

4 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Hahahaha  xD

You watching? Some very good players in this Brentford side, especially for this level. 

Yeah good team overall, good few players that are ready made now for the Premier League.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Danny said:

Good goal from Blackburn but far too easily done imo, no ones tried to tackle him. Slow start Brentford

Yeah I agree. On first look I was like wow what a goal. But it seemed a little too easy. 

Good equaliser for us and Blackburn down to 10. Jensen plays the game two steps ahead of everyone else on the pitch at times and Toney is just a monster of a man, Lenihan has no chance physically going 1v1 with Toney and ended up fouling him

Not going to pretend I understand this double jeopardy carry on but Lenihan was on a yellow anyway so was stupid to do what he did. I don't understand how it was a straight red but it should only be one match for a dismissal like that?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived