talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2020/21 - 4-5th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can only blame ourselves for that, dominated possession for most of the game but create few clear cut chances. Our commentator made a good point too, we’ve made too many changes and we lost shape. Disappointing as Blackburn haven’t been in the game 

• Administrator

@Danny I know it's still early and you could go on a mad winning run but with all the dropped points so far, do you think you could get promoted? Is the mentality there to stick it out for a whole season? Must take a hit on confidence not picking up points at home/dropping points against side you could be beating.

Great point for Blackburn to pick up given the circumstances earlier in the game. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fuck off you dull cunt. 

Third win on the bounce now since Neil Harris was under threat. Mark Harris seems to have made a bit of a difference in fairness. 

xD hahaha 

Always nice when relegation fodder beat your title rival.

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Danny I know it's still early and you could go on a mad winning run but with all the dropped points so far, do you think you could get promoted? Is the mentality there to stick it out for a whole season? Must take a hit on confidence not picking up points at home/dropping points against side you could be beating.

Great point for Blackburn to pick up given the circumstances earlier in the game. 

No there wasn’t a mentality issue today, Blackburn scores cos Rico Henry was taken off. Frank started thinking about midweek, if he stays on we win the game.

Blackburn defended well, two banks of four. Canos coming off took away a big goal threat today...were within 6 points of the automatics so I’m not worried tbh.

To make a wider point, we’re without Christian Norgaard too and have been most of the season. That’d be like Leeds without Phillips, once he’s back our midfield solidified even more and he’s also a good creative outlet 

18 minutes ago, Danny said:

No there wasn’t a mentality issue today, Blackburn scores cos Rico Henry was taken off. Frank started thinking about midweek, if he stays on we win the game.

Blackburn defended well, two banks of four. Canos coming off took away a big goal threat today...were within 6 points of the automatics so I’m not worried tbh.

To make a wider point, we’re without Christian Norgaard too and have been most of the season. That’d be like Leeds without Phillips, once he’s back our midfield solidified even more and he’s also a good creative outlet 

Not the first time I have had a shit experience with Brentford....  Can't believe you threw that away with one man advantage as well... 

That's twice in 2 days I have been turned over on my predictions because of a sending off... 

I just think to myself, you wait 9 months to go watch your team, you're one of the lucky one's to get a ticket and the first thing you decide you'll do is something negative rather than positive. Laughable.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived