talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2020/21 - 4-5th December, 2020

football forum

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I just think to myself, you wait 9 months to go watch your team, you're one of the lucky one's to get a ticket and the first thing you decide you'll do is something negative rather than positive. Laughable.

You really don’t know anything about the city or club you support do you. Leeds are some of the most racist fans going. Leeds fans looking down on Millwall for racism is laughable.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a Rovers forum someone posted a link to a Millwall forum's thread on our match against them in the week. I took a gander at the rest of the site and it literally had dedicated topics complaining about how many black people are being featured in Christmas adverts... What a lovely bunch of people.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

He’s condemning them because he thinks the club he supports is any better. They aren’t. 

Give it a rest man. Lucas isn't that type of guy. I''m sure he will admit that Leeds have a % of their fans who are cunts. As do we all. 

He addressed the football club, as those fans today embarrassed the football club. 

19 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

In a crowd of 2,000 where every person would have had to bring ID to match the name on their ticket and at a ground as modern as the New Den, theres absolutely no excuses that can be made against banning people for life. 

The issue is that even though booing an anti-racist campaign is clearly racist, cos it was booing there will probably be some loophole

Well, what on earth has happened here?! xD

5 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You really don’t know anything about the city or club you support do you. Leeds are some of the most racist fans going. Leeds fans looking down on Millwall for racism is laughable.

5 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Leeds and Millwall are the same fans just in different places. Pudsey LUFC fan club is the home of the BNP.

4 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Is anyone else even familiar with English football here? A Leeds fan looking down his nose at another for racism...is this a joke? 

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/18321160.leeds-united-vs-reading-fc-match-alleged-racism-comments-shouted-fans/

Only last season. Do not let anyone tell you that  Leeds United are not the most racist support going, only someone who doesn’t know anything about the club would come out with such shit.

He’s condemning them because he thinks the club he supports is any better. They aren’t. 

He’s using it as a stick to beat a club he doesn’t like. Whilst ignoring the club he supports.

Leeds United are synonymous  with racism in Yorkshire. 

Perhaps you need to drop the political and prejudiced agenda you carry into so many of the forum topics.

Can't tell if you are bored, on a wind up, or really that naive to think the way you do but this is not about Me, Leeds, being a 'real' Yorkshireman, living in the 'Tory South', thinking my club is whiter than white or whatever.

It's about Millwall 'fans' totally embarassing themselves nationwide today when they have waited 9 months to go to a game and that is what they choose to do. 

Let it go. 

Just really highlights the empty gesture that the taking a knee movement has become in football. The game should never have started, IMO. That’s a bigger gesture than the taking of a knee for ten seconds before ninety minutes of football. I’m adamant on that. “It’s only a minority” and other bullshit just doesn’t wash with me, whether it’s 200 people out of 20,000 or 20,000 out of 22,000, it’s too many.

For all the outcries that there are around football when racism rears its ugly head again and again, the cycle of being offended and upset, no action or change taken and then brushing it under the carpet before it happen just happens again and again. About time we did something as a sport to address head on instead of more empty column inches from journalists, which I guarantee will be everywhere over the next 48 hours. 

38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Well, what on earth has happened here?! xD

Perhaps you need to drop the political and prejudiced agenda you carry into so many of the forum topics.

Can't tell if you are bored, on a wind up, or really that naive to think the way you do but this is not about Me, Leeds, being a 'real' Yorkshireman, living in the 'Tory South', thinking my club is whiter than white or whatever.

It's about Millwall 'fans' totally embarassing themselves nationwide today when they have waited 9 months to go to a game and that is what they choose to do. 

Let it go. 

Support your local team. 

9 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Give it a rest man. Lucas isn't that type of guy. I''m sure he will admit that Leeds have a % of their fans who are cunts. As do we all. 

He addressed the football club, as those fans today embarrassed the football club. 

Bullshit.  Leeds United are the most racist fans going. I’ve witnessed them in full flow, BNP central and their famed away support still has them there. 

Those Millwall fans are a disgrace. 

Also lol wtf at having a pop at @Lucas for having a pop at racists just because he’s a Leeds fan? What... do you want him to be a bigot just because of the side he supports? That’s fucking ridiculous.

Good on him for not being a racist.

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/mahlon-romeo-angry-and-hurt-by-those-millwall-fans-who-booed-taking-the-knee-gesture/

Can’t blame him, tbh. If I were him I’d have a hard time wanting to put in a shift for those fans and I’d want away from the club as soon as possible.

9 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You’re being treated for fools.

Think you are mate. Your reading too much between the lines.

Somethings happened on the day that was noteworthy and he criticised it, in the relevant Matchday thread. I've no doubt he'd criticise Leeds fans if it had been them booing today.

Also there's no rule that says, if a team fanbase engages in racist behaviour all those who come from clubs that have done the same must refuse to comment.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived