talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [10. Spieltag] - 4-7th December, 2020

football forum

10 hours ago, 6666 said:

You can't really compare it to time wasting as far as stopping the game from being restarted as the ball is in play. If it's time wasting, it's more similar to holding the ball in the corner which is completely allowed. Was it just the arrogance that's worthy of a booking as it's deemed as "unsportsmanlike"..? Where do you draw the line when it comes to how arrogantly a player is allowed to play on the pitch? A caution for a no look pass?

Selke should've been booked for his reaction in my opinion though.

EDIT: I did not read and then copy everything that Stan said....

I'd have strangled the cunt and probably said something racist were I a bremen player close to the incident. Selke took it well. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, nudge said:

Once again, for those who can't be bothered to read: Wamangituka wasn't booked for "unsportsmanlike conduct", "time wasting" or for the way he scored the goal - if that was the case, the goal would have been cancelled and Werder would have been given an indirect free kick. Both him and Selke were booked for getting into that little dispute afterwards, as that was the ref's attempt to deescalate the situation.

Must have missed that part in the tweet, or at least the translation of it. I saw one of his tweets claiming he was stretching the ‘unsportsmanlike conduct’ angle, but maybe that was to do with the coming together like you said.

• Subscriber

That was a barn burner to watch, good entertainment. I really hope we get something figured out with Alaba, my god Süle/Boateng looked awful together. Pavard had a rough go to but that was the worst I think weve defended in quite some time as a whole. We also really miss Kimmich argh. 

5 minutes ago, Rebel Yelle said:

Uh...yikes

People who say "Yikes" or "That's problematic" should be burned at the stake. @Spike

The idea that you found my in jest comment about making an offensive remark to an individual, that only he would ever hear more inappropriate than the idea of me assaulting him in front of millions of people world wide... Y I K E S .

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

People who say "Yikes" or "That's problematic" should be burned at the stake. @Spike

The idea that you found my in jest comment about making an offensive remark to an individual, that only he would ever hear more inappropriate than the idea of me assaulting him in front of millions of people world wide... Y I K E S .

This is gonna get a hella big yikes from me dog

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I mean, the idea that you'd be able to assault a professional athlete before he beat the wheels off of you is the part most clearly in jest.

59 minutes ago, Rebel Yelle said:

I mean, the idea that you'd be able to assault a professional athlete before he beat the wheels off of you is the part most clearly in jest.

I am a professional athlete. And trainer to several professional sports teams. Oops. 

I'm sure you're tougher than the Mountie and go on as many crusades IRL as you do online to strangers from the other side of the world however. 

14 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

That was a barn burner to watch, good entertainment. I really hope we get something figured out with Alaba, my god Süle/Boateng looked awful together. Pavard had a rough go to but that was the worst I think weve defended in quite some time as a whole. We also really miss Kimmich argh. 

The Sule and Boateng defensive partnership is the worst possible for Bayern. Neither of them are known for their pace and with Bayern playing such a high line, playing both of them in central defence is just asking for trouble. They don't even seem to have a good understanding between each other when Bayern are defending deep. Playing Alaba in central defence improves Bayern at the back in my opinion and when Davies returns from injury, their defence should be much stronger.

Props to my Freiburg for playing Gladbach off the pitch.  If only they could have finished another of those dozen chances on goal.  Certainly deserved 3 points from that and I feel much better about their prospects.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived