• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2017

football forum

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I feel like it's a few years since doing this so I'll try and do it over the weekend, quiz round 19 and 20 take priority if I'm not smashed all weekend though.

Hurry up

Don't know how to break this to you Teso, but I don't think very many people like you on here.

As for the rest, call me impatient but lets get more lists!

@Teso dos Bichos has improved the quality of his posting somewhat over the previous two months. Given how many people jump at the chance to react to his previous wumming and to 'prove him wrong' shows that he was pretty successful at it. He also does very well not to respond to certain unnessecary jibes at him. If he moves away from wumming next year he'd probably be the most improved member by some distance.

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Teso dos Bichos has improved the quality of his posting somewhat over the previous two months. Given how many people jump at the chance to react to his previous wumming and to 'prove him wrong' shows that he was pretty successful at it. He also does very well not to respond to certain unnessecary jibes at him. If he moves away from wumming next year he'd probably be the most improved member by some distance.

Its a shame that award no longer exists - I would have been confident in taking it, without sounding too arrogant xD

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Its a shame that award no longer exists - I would have been confident in taking it, without sounding too arrogant xD

Ask your peers first before assuming 

• Subscriber

Anton - someone I didn't know that well despite posting together here and on TFF together for many years. Interacted with him more in Mafia Wars, good guy, gets points for being an Aussie due to Tim Cahill.

Stan - good guy, laid back but does a lot behind the scenes (probably) to keep us ticking over. Get on with him well.

Cannabis - obviously a top poster, fellow Everton fan and the one who let me know TF365 was set up. Usually see eye to eye on things and he has a good sense of humour.

Teso dos Bichos - not as annoying as people make out apart from the arguments with his arch-rival which have settled down more recently. Some of his opinions are way wide of the mark but the fact that it gets some people so rattled makes it more funny than annoying.

Dan - got on well with him since my uni days when we were both part of the 2AM TFF crowd fairly often. Good poster, knowledgeable about football and head screwed on.

SirBalon - puts a lot of effort into his posting, clearly. Don't always agree with him but do enjoy his trademark posting style when I can be bothered to read the whole essay xD. A good representative for the forum as a moderator.

The Artful Dodger - a good poster, probably agree with him more often with matters regarding Everton than I do with most other non-Everton fans. Can be blunt and cynical so my kind of guy.

JoshBRFC - sound guy, we seem to run in the same circles when he comes on and posts.

Berserker - another long term TFF poster I never got to know that well but enjoyed Mafia Wars with him like Anton. Good banter around the forum even if it's often in sections of the forum I tend to only skim read.

Rab - the behind-the-scenes saviour of this little group, good job Rab.

The Palace Fan - quality poster and good to see his contributions recognised. Expert Mafia Wars player, knows his stuff when it comes to football and a lot else.

HK85 - good poster, dry sense of humour which I appreciate and knows his stuff when it comes to Everton as well.

Smiley Culture - has he gone AWOL recently or have I just not run into him for a while? Another good poster that fits the general theme of realistic and knowledgeable fans on this forum.

LFCMadLad - good lad, decent banter most of the time, loves a bet and glad I didn't put down £1000 on Everton to finish above Liverpool this season xD.

Cicero - one of several good Chelsea fans on here, top poster, too bad he bottled taking part in the quiz league after the first round.

LFCMike - don't think we've interacted too much recently but he's always been a sensible poster and knows his stuff. Always a relief to come across Reds who aren't gobshites.

The Rebel CRS - barely spoken to him lately but I do still see his posts when I trawl the forum. Always been a good guy.

Storts - got a lot of time for him and his talent for winding up idiots, another one in my age group who I think was highly active during my more prolific TFF uni years.

Tsubasa - a top poster and an F1 mate even if he can be a bit biased towards his Seb - not as much as others though :D.

Machado - good poster, can't remember the last time I saw him post though sadly?

Cure - gave me lots of rep while I was stuck into my African FM career and an active participant in the quiz league so he must be sound. Seems to get some stick from others but never seen why.

Batard - great sense of humour and author of Mafia Wars. Laid back guy but puts great effort into generating activity around the forum.

Chaaay AFC - decent poster in the Premier League section, be good if I ran into him more elsewhere.

Lucas - another one of the top posters across the forum and a reliable participant in the quiz, glad to see him more active recently.

Dr Gonzo - a top poster who doesn't talk about things he doesn't know about. Offers good insight in the areas he does post, football and non-football related.

Dickie - a good poster despite his poor taste in football teams. Solid knowledge about 'soccer' and a nice guy in general.

Asura - decent poster mostly in the Premier League section.

Inverted - down as a Celtic fan but seems more like a Liverpool fan. Aside from that a good poster when it comes to football and politics.

HoneyNUFC - funny guy, master of the ninja smiley and a generally likeable guy. Intelligent too when it comes to real world affairs.

Toony - decent poster, don't come across them that often outside the football threads.

El_Loco - don't really know that well but has a reputation for being knowledgeable about at least Brazilian players. I think.

VanPanna - good sense of humour, pretty good wind up merchant too and a decent poster all round.

Danny - seem to remember we didn't see eye to eye when it came to football back on TFF but nowadays can't fault him. Good poster across the forum.

FourSix - seems to get a fair bit of stick off some people and don't really see why. He can be cynical/honest which is something I enjoy.

Viva la FCB - I don't post in the German sections too much but a reliable participant in the quiz.

Harry - another one I mostly know due to Mafia Wars, good guy, don't know why we don't run into each other more across the forum.

Happy Blue - expert wind up merchant (I think) and probably actually is the happiest and most optimistic guy on the forum.

True Blue - another good poster in the Premier League section and enjoy the debates the Chelsea lads have even if I don't partake.

The Liquidator - don't necessarily agree with him all of the time and he needs to admit that Salah has clearly improved Liverpool but otherwise a good addition to the group the last few months.

Blue - gets wound up too easily and is biased towards Peru but harmless overall and makes good contributions in several areas of the forum.

Deadlinesman - needs to make a reappearance, was always good for putting idiots in their place.

Bluebird Hewitt - another one I seem to see a lot less of these days. Never really got to know him too well but he is a good poster.

Any O'Brien - top bloke, always a good laugh, enjoyed his stories in the Off Topic thread since TFF.

Nudge - knowledgeable motorsport fan and rightly popular member across the forum. Reliable quizzer and good sense of humour.

FOYM - decent poster, seems to be less active recently and offers good insight in the Premier League section.

ScoRoss - good, knowledgeable football fan. Don't interact with him that much but his posts are of a high quality when I read them.

Large - don't remember him from TFF but a good poster with decent banter despite supporting a rubbish club.

Spike - another decent poster when it comes to Chelsea and the Premier League and good fun when it comes to Mafia Wars.

Carefreeluke - much less active these days but his posts are quality over quantity, always insightful and well thought out and he still makes good contributions to the Music sections.

True Bender - this is BartraPique now right? A good poster that I don't remember from TFF though his Vettel bias easily outdoes Tsubasa's. Enjoy his posts in general, especially in Mafia.

....Dan - had to think for a second who this was with all the Dans on this forum but he's one of a few decent Arsenal fans that tend to keep to the Premier League section.

Took a few off who I think aren't active anymore, sorry if I've missed you off! It's struck me that this is the first time I've done one of these since I started teaching so all that practice with writing reports is probably why I've managed to get this done in about half an hour instead of half a day xD.

I'm just as biased with Peru as Storts is with Spurs.

He's not very biased with them either. I see a difference between what we analyse and being "biased".

"Gets wound up too easily" Stan disagrees.

Thanks for the other kind words though :) 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Blue said:

Don't know how to break this to you, but you really wouldn't have. 

Anton - will attempt to do this to the best of his ability.

Stan - A staple of the forum. Holds shit together. Has recently somehow come to the scary conclusion that he has a sense of humour. We are still yet to see it.

Cannabis - Absolute spammer. Gets this forum incredibly active. Spends far too much time here instead of on his missus. Which makes me think the relationship is just for show.

Teso Dos Bichos - Hardly read his posts but he seems to have improved since the earlier days.

Dan - Leicester Dan? Legend of a poster, and seems like a top lad.

Sirbalon - Don't always agree with his posts, but the man is a machine in every aspect of the word. Integral part of the forum.

The Artful Dodger - Decent member. Used to think he was terrible but have grown to like his posting style.

JoshBRFC - Great guy I reckon. I like reading his posts.

Berserker - Had him on ignore during TFF for like 3 years. But is now one of my favourite members. Would have a beer with him.

Rab - the man who made it all possible.

Aaroncpfc -Cracking member. Seems like a top bloke too.

Cicero - I definitely do not dislike you! Great poster and decent at Mafia!

The Rebel CRS - Ma nigguh!

Storts - Actually love him.

Tsubasa - Fantastic member. One of the most well rounded and respected members here.

Machado - All I can think of is when he went mad as fuck after his Member of the Month award haha

Batard - Honestly? Love reading his posts. Would love a beer with the old fella.

Lucas - I don't think there's a better member than this bloke. Shame he doesn't post a lot.

Dr Gonzo - I love this man too. Not bad for a scouser!!

Dickie - Used to think he was a pleb. But a good asset to the forum!

ASF - Andre the great.

StefBWFC - Smart motherfucker with wicked hair.

HoneyNUFC - Go way back. Incredible admin, and it's always great fun reading his posts, which are either incredibly well written and thought out or very fucking funny.

Danny - Good lad. Good member. Loves Australia.

6666 - Top lad

Viva la FCB = Great member but haven't seen a lot of his posts.

Harry - punching well above his weight and a good addition to the forum!

Happy Blue - mad fucker haha

True Blue - Crazy serbian. But a great member to have on this forum.

Fusion - Not bad for a greek.

Blue - Has improved a lot, but still needs to relax over his Tesos obsession. Love his interest in the A-League

DeadLinesMan - love this bald wanker

Bluebird Hewitt - Shame he doesn't visit much. Great guy from what I can tell.

Any O'Brien - slimming down

Nudge - Football fan. Loves a beer. Speaks multiple languages. Likes travelling. Is there a more perfect woman?

FOYM - Good member, and hope he finds a nice lass!

Tanskie - seems so anti-australian but overall good member and clearly a smart bloke.

Large - Old bloke. Needs to post more.

Oliveanblue - I miss him.

Spike - Good member. Bit mad, but that's to be expected coming from the east of Australia. 

Carefreeluke - Super chilled.

True Bender - Another member who is a good addition to this fine forum.

....Dan - Arsenal fan? If so, good lad and good member.

Rando - Fellow teacher. Unlike my posts, you can tell he is one. Switched on lad. Would have a beer with him.

Sorry that I missed a few. May add more later!!

Archived