• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cyberpunk

football forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Gifted it to someone on Steam as an Xmas gift. Will try it in 2021, the reviews have been okay and its the most hyped game from the last games expo but IDK if its going to be as good as people think it will be.

19 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

https://kotaku.com/cyberpunk-2077-causes-seizure-doesn-t-contain-warning-1845834693

I wouldn't normally even post something like this but something in the comments made me go "what?"

image.thumb.png.76d83eec66e9f427b218826be2337fcd.png

Yeah, I heard about that via Eurogamer. They've responded to it as well. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-12-08-epilepsy-charity-calls-for-urgent-cyberpunk-2077-safety-update

6 minutes ago, MUFC said:

First thing people say is GTA. According to the reviews, it's different.

Admittedly I haven't read much into Cyberpunk, but anything that is remotely open world (even if it's just set in one city) tends to get compared to GTA (rightly and wrongly) as it's considered 'the gold standard'. 

In a wrong sense, I thought the Yakuza series was like GTA when I first heard about it. Other than the open aspect of the city, it's not like GTA in the slightest. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Getting it Friday on PS4. Willing to take the risk on it. 

This will be the first game I will buy and play that isn't FIFA or Call of Duty, since Skyrim...

Give some feedback lol.

I'm very interested in this purely based off how The Witcher 3 was so incredibly good. And lucky for me, my wife ordered this for me - and it's coming tomorrow.

But I'm probably not going to play it until Christmas because I am a child mentally and I like opening presents on Xmas.

4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Makes me want to play it next week once I am back home now. 

You'll probably be playing a lot smoother version than I am by the time you play it. There's a few bugs that need ironed out but they're not game breaking.

I watched 20 different AI drive into the same wall, so I'm sure they'll be getting mad feedback from the little issues here and there that need fixing.

25 minutes ago, Rab said:

Started playing it this morning at 7am and 30 minutes later it was midday. My new gaming PC is handling it perfectly on ultra settings which makes me happy.

Unreal game 20/10.

That is what I'm afraid of...

The missus will definitely not like this. 

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, Rab said:

You'll probably be playing a lot smoother version than I am by the time you play it. There's a few bugs that need ironed out but they're not game breaking.

I watched 20 different AI drive into the same wall, so I'm sure they'll be getting mad feedback from the little issues here and there that need fixing.

I think its all just the rushing of the final product to the release block really. That's part of the reason I wanted to originally wait till next year because I heard so many stories of devs on the project complaining that things were literally broken and didn't get enough testing. 

• Subscriber

Kinda agree with what is said here about how the gaming journalism industry is a bit rife with rubbish these days.

P.S. its in here because of how poorly journalists are reacting to Cyberpunk but I dont care i'll still play it anyways. Nothing can be worse than No Man's Sky and even that I played.

Apparently it’s great (though a bit buggy) if you’re not on the original Xbox One, PS4 or Xbox One S. On those it’s supposed to be dogshit. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X can apparently run it alright but not great, it’s the latest gen of consoles that plays it best.

But all of them are shite compared to how it runs on PC.

They are catching a lot of heat for releasing it on the original “last gen” of consoles in such a terrible state.

Archived