Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

(EL) Group G - Matchday 6 - Thursday 10th December, 2020

Kick-offs 20.00 (GMT)

Braga vs Zorya Luhansk

Leicester City vs AEK Athens

image.png

- Leicester just need to match Braga's result to finish top

- Braga can finish top if they win and Leicester draw/lose, or if they draw and Leicester lose

@Dan how do you think we'll line up?

I think we'll go fairly strong considering we're already through. Key has to finish top given some of the other seeded teams in EL and dropouts from CL. Had we won last week it wouldn't be strong at all.

Kasper

Justin - Fofana - Morgan* - Thomas

Ndidi

Maddison

Under - Perez - Barnes

Iheanacho

Still love for Under to get his first goal for us. Has come very close in recent games. Perez deserves to start and be that support for Iheanacho when going forward. Barnes gives us the pace. 

If Morgan isn't fit, then I could see Ndidi slotting back in to give him some more minutes, then Mendy or Hamza playing DM. 

43 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Dan how do you think we'll line up?

I think we'll go fairly strong considering we're already through. Key has to finish top given some of the other seeded teams in EL and dropouts from CL. Had we won last week it wouldn't be strong at all.

Kasper

Justin - Fofana - Morgan* - Thomas

Ndidi

Maddison

Under - Perez - Barnes

Iheanacho

Still love for Under to get his first goal for us. Has come very close in recent games. Perez deserves to start and be that support for Iheanacho when going forward. Barnes gives us the pace. 

If Morgan isn't fit, then I could see Ndidi slotting back in to give him some more minutes, then Mendy or Hamza playing DM. 

If Leicester City lineup like that, I am sure they should beat the Greeks pretty comfortably.

10 minutes ago, Michael said:

If Leicester City lineup like that, I am sure they should beat the Greeks pretty comfortably.

Should be doing so anyway, but the loss last week means we can't take any chances as Braga will most definitely beat Zorya. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry Stan, only just seen your tag, I reckon it'll be Ward, Justin, Fofana, Evans, Thomas, Ndidi, Praet, Tielemans, Under, Barnes and Iheanacho and we'll win 2-0.

It was better, got the job done early doors and sailed through the rest. Had very little doubt we'd win that game. Just hope he's a bit more adventurous in league games now that we have Ndidi back.

• Haha 1