talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [11. Spieltag] - 11-13th December, 2020

football forum

So how is Mavropanos doing at Stuttgart? Played well in his first few games for us before getting injured and then wasn't considered for a spot. Hope he's showing his potential out there in Germany.

Just seen that Guendouzi scored a goal today as well. Super talented player that should be playing for us if it wasn't for Arteta being so militant when dealing with players.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fvck. Right in the side of the head/top of the neck.

Any news on him?

He was stable and conscious on the way to the hospital, first reports say it's "just" a concussion, he will spend the night in hospital.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

He was stable and conscious on the way to the hospital, first reports say it's "just" a concussion, he will spend the night in hospital.

Hope nothing serious surfaces out of it. Collision itself didn't look that bad but the fall looks disgusting, hate seeing those.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hope nothing serious surfaces out of it. Collision itself didn't look that bad but the fall looks disgusting, hate seeing those.

The fall looks bad indeed, but it's the collision that knocked him out, back of the head is always so dangerous.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

The fall looks bad indeed, but it's the collision that knocked him out, back of the head is always so dangerous.

Yes it sadly reminds me of Phil Hughes who got hit there when batting for Australia :( 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He was batting for NSW you tit. 

And I'm in actual stitches that Schalke still couldn't win xD

Trying to think of something witty but can't so apologies! xD  

• The topic was unpinned
22 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

And I'm in actual stitches that Schalke still couldn't win xD

I swear I thought they had done it.  Commentators were hyping it all up that a huge weight was off their shoulders and they go and give away a free header in the 93rd minute.  Sickening for them.  Tanzania Berlin will be biting their nails now xD

Archived