talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reports: Dortmund's Aubameyang hands in transfer request

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Given how absurd transfer fees have become, it's a sellers market, no player is worth the amounts being paid. If you can get €90m for him and replace him with someone of relative age from a lesser club for half the price, it's good business. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

He's given good service to Dortmund but you hand in a request you have to wonder where he thinks he's going...

Real Madrid or Bayern I'd wager

10 minutes ago, Batard said:

Real Madrid or Bayern I'd wager

He said he'd never join Bayern, and those were some pretty serious words. So he's definitely going abroad. 

Could go for anything and anywhere but hopefully not to China. It's bad enough that the likes of Hulk and Oscar are drying up out there because they're just in it for money and money alone no matter what excuses they come out with. Diego Costa is looking likely to go over there and to see this sheer talent live out the rest of his career playing for some second-tier team like Chieck Tiote is doing would be horrendous.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

He said he'd never join Bayern, and those were some pretty serious words. So he's definitely going abroad. 

Real it is then ... well ... perhaps PSG given he is French (Gabon my fucking arse)

Yeah PSG seems possible given their wealth and current striker options but other than his pay packet is it really a step up?

As for Madrid, would he be a guaranteed starter? 

Damn, all those plastic clubs have some absurd amount of money these days.

We should simply demand sqrt(years left on contract)/0.5y^0.5 x wage. 2 x sqrt(3) x €50mio ~= €170mio

I hope "Mr.W" will stop running the club a bank and invest the money in Lukaku should Auba leave. There no reason horting half a billion € when we're getting a negative effective rate.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

He won't go to Real Madrid because they don't want him, if they are going to sign an elite striker then they will go for Robert Lewandowski. 

Auba will probably end up as PSG if he doesn't want to head to the red side of Munich. I wonder if he would consider a switch to Manchester City if Aguero leaves or to Chelsea to replace Costa? 

An interesting debate this.

Aguero is staying

26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Can't wait for the Bundesliga next season, should be a cracker 

To be fair the competition for second place is much more interesting than most leagues competition for first. 

Don't know what forward Dortmund will buy to replace him but they should use some of the money to buy Gnabry, would be a good addition especially with how injury prone Reus is.

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Can't wait for the Bundesliga next season, should be a cracker 

Haha, the Bundesliga may be the worst league to watch (again) this upcoming year. Certainly BvB look to already be taking steps back, I don't think RB will do as well as they did this past year, which makes me think this league will be taking a step back next year unless BvB can replace both star player and coach.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Eco said:

Haha, the Bundesliga may be the worst league to watch (again) this upcoming year. Certainly BvB look to already be taking steps back, I don't think RB will do as well as they did this past year, which makes me think this league will be taking a step back next year unless BvB can replace both star player and coach.

Hey the relegation battle is extremely exciting! :ph34r:

Archived