• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reports: Dortmund's Aubameyang hands in transfer request

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Eco said:

Only if you are a Hamburg fan and you have to avoid it every year.

We should just throw Bayern out of the league, it would be extremely exciting then.

8 hours ago, Eco said:

Haha, the Bundesliga may be the worst league to watch (again) this upcoming year. Certainly BvB look to already be taking steps back, I don't think RB will do as well as they did this past year, which makes me think this league will be taking a step back next year unless BvB can replace both star player and coach.

Sorry bro. I will watch the high quality attacking football over the Bundesliga over the defensive dinosaurs in Italy playing in empty stadiums, or the possession snore fest in spain where half the teams roll over and die when playing against a top club.

18 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

Sorry bro. I will watch the high quality attacking football over the Bundesliga over the defensive dinosaurs in Italy playing in empty stadiums, or the possession snore fest in spain where half the teams roll over and die when playing against a top club.

An unfortunate side affect of not having a goal-differential rule. Why bother putting in the effort against Real Madrid when they are already 2-0 up? Another five goals means f-all.

On 2017-6-1 at 7:03 PM, True Bender said:

I like Lacazette, but I would prefer Lukaku.

I think Lacazette is a better all-around and would fit Dortmund better. Lukaku would be a nice signing though, the problem is Raiola is his agent. Modeste is another name that came to my mind, good striker.

On 2017-6-1 at 3:47 AM, Spike said:

An unfortunate side affect of not having a goal-differential rule. Why bother putting in the effort against Real Madrid when they are already 2-0 up? Another five goals means f-all.

It's so retarded. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, True Bender said:

Spox is very unreliable, but it's unlikely Köln's decision is just a coincidence.

Well, the original source is Sport Bild. :|

1 hour ago, Pep Talk said:

Surely he won't go to china. What a waste that would be,

According to reports he'd earn 30 Mio. € per year there. So I'd say that's a pretty good reason, even if it's purely money motivated. 

Archived