talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2020/21 - 15-16th December, 2020

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

I didn't know he hadn't played any minutes at all.

Really odd as he barely got a look in for us either. Played on/off for Bristol City last season too.

Wonder if there's any issue there with attitude :what:

Been on the bench a fair bit, but don't remember him actually coming on (Bamba has been used for the last few minutes of games). 

Pointless loaning him if he's not going to play. Doubt he's on low wages either. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Been on the bench a fair bit, but don't remember him actually coming on (Bamba has been used for the last few minutes of games). 

Pointless loaning him if he's not going to play. Doubt he's on low wages either. 

Yeah it's no use to either clubs or the player but there must be something stopping him coming on, especially if someone like Bamba comes on ahead of him. He played for us 10 years ago ffs xD 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah it's no use to either clubs or the player but there must be something stopping him coming on, especially if someone like Bamba comes on ahead of him. He played for us 10 years ago ffs xD 

You'll never beat the Bamba. :ph34r:

Penalty saved by Etheridge (no surprises there). Good save in fairness as it wasn't the worst of pens. 

• Administrator
On 14/12/2020 at 12:04, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Need a strong performance after Saturday's shambles. Nailed on that Etheridge will come back to haunt us though. 

Nearly xD 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fuck off you utter shithouses. Sanchez practically danced through us without any meaningful attempt at a tackle. 

2-1 down now. 

@Stan and @Dan. Did you know that despite being defensively shite, Benkovic hasn't played a single minute for us yet? 

I think we've bought a dud if I'm honest. A talented defender but one who is just never fit. It's a massive shame. We could've done with somebody that we thought we'd bought when buying him tonight.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I think we've bought a dud if I'm honest. A talented defender but one who is just never fit. It's a massive shame. We could've done with somebody that we thought we'd bought when buying him tonight.

He's actually been on the bench quite often. He's just never been given a look in to the point where I question why we loaned him and let Flint go out on loan. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

He's actually been on the bench quite often. He's just never been given a look in to the point where I question why we loaned him and let Flint go out on loan. 

God knows. I've accepted it's not really happening for him for us. A shame but it happens.

9 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Whether it's a high five or a hand shake, its not a good look when you concede in the 87th minute and you're team have been so out of form.

I mean it was neither a high 5 or a handshake 😅 Doesn’t look good no but his response does and anyone who’s had Moses play for them will know he’s extremely professional 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived