Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg
Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig

image.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Coma said:

If ever there was a time to play Dortmund, that time is now.  Hard to say what they'll look like with Tercic in charge.  I reckon it'll be a draw.

Hope you're right... But teams usually seem to do well in their first match with a new manager, so I'm not keeping my hopes high.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Hope you're right... But teams usually seem to do well in their first match with a new manager, so I'm not keeping my hopes high.

I hear what you're saying, I'm just not sure they get that new manager bounce just yet considering they just axed Favre on Sunday.  Add to that they have attacking players out and no confidence right now.  I heard that after the match on Saturday defenders blamed attackers and vice versa O.o ...to be fair, they both sucked.

Aymen Barkok so good for Frankfurt, and he was pretty invisible when he played for Fortuna. If only we would have used him right. Amin Younes playing too! He's from Düsseldorf-Unterrath, my district! His mom worked in a drugstore in my neighbourhood until recently. :D

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Aymen Barkok so good for Frankfurt, and he was pretty invisible when he played for Fortuna. If only we would have used him right. Amin Younes playing too! He's from Düsseldorf-Unterrath, my district! His mom worked in a drugstore in my neighbourhood until recently. :D

Barkok has probably been the find of the season this year for Frankfurt, he's been very impressive when he has played. Andre Silva though seems to be getting better and better. With his swap deal with Rebic, I wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, because Rebic had played very well for Frankfurt. But Silva now seems to be surpassing the performances that Rebic had for Frankfurt. His first touch, his dribbling technique and his scoring abilities are absolutely excellent. He seems to finally be fulfilling his potential.

5 hours ago, nudge said:

4 points away from relegation zone, and playing BVB. Sigh.

Everytime I see the starting line up I wonder why we are playing those players. Then I see the subs and realize there isn't any better options. Can't wait for Baumann to get that extension.  Hoping for the best.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Rebel Yelle said:

Everytime I see the starting line up I wonder why we are playing those players. Then I see the subs and realize there isn't any better options. Can't wait for Baumann to get that extension.  Hoping for the best.

Way too defensive, in my opinion. That midfield is just depressing... Not many alternatives, as you said, although I'd like to see more of Agu and Schmid.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What an entertaining match! Frankfurt frustrated Gladbach so much with their hard and aggressive style, and they almost got away with it. 

That sending off of Abraham was the turning point, but all credit to Gladbach for giving it their best and it paying off for them in the end.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived