talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

XBOX ONE X

football forum

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Alright now I know you're on the windup. Can you name some triple A XB or XBO exclusive titles for me? Sorry, I really don't know and would like to see what I am missing here. If its Halo, Gears or Forza then I don't really care much for them but anything else sure. 

Why you hung up on exclusives??   ...most of the PS exclusives don't interest me in the slightest but exclusives are a small limited amount of games anyway. what you should be looking at is the full list of games due for the Xbox which will run, play and look miles better on the one x than any other console or pc's that are not 4k

No Xbox games?? ..what can Xbox owners look forward to in the next 6mths and this is not even half of them, then you have cross platform with xbox and backwards compatibility to the very first xbox games, all playable on one machine  ...games due

State of Decay 2
Fifa 18
Anthem
Destiny 2
Morrowind
Dirt 4
Dead by daylight
COD black ops 3
Madden 18
Xcom 2 war of the chosen
Dead alliance
Project cars 2
Battlefield 1
Reservoir dogs
Outcast
Forza 7
Assassins origins
COD WW2
Crackdown 3
Need for speed payback
Battlefront 2
Vampyr
Prey for gods
Nba live 18
Space hulk deathwing
inner chains
Lords of the fallen 2
Infinium strike
Left 4 dead 3
Bloody zombies
Road rage
Moonfall
Metal gear survive

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Why you hung up on exclusives??   ...most of the PS exclusives don't interest me in the slightest but exclusives are a small limited amount of games anyway. what you should be looking at is the full list of games due for the Xbox which will run, play and look miles better on the one x than any other console or pc's that are not 4k

No Xbox games?? ..what can Xbox owners look forward to in the next 6mths and this is not even half of them, then you have cross platform with xbox and backwards compatibility to the very first xbox games, all playable on one machine  ...games due

Because if you take away the exclusives all you're left with is which console makes it look better? Not my cup of tea but I know its what a lot of people talk about. If I told you that Persona 5 is one of the best games I played this year I'd get told it was a childish game and maybe it is to you but the amount of fun I had is why I think Sony did a better job that MS this year at games so far. Then you've got the really challenging games like Nier or NiOh which once again Microsoft doesn't have. In the end it boils down to choice and preference, I'd play Mario Kart in 8-bit today and still get a total kick out of it because what it looks like is superseded by the amount of fun I'd have playing it. I'll give MS kudos on the native 4k60FPS engine but that still doesn't warrant an XB until some hard-hitting titles come out that I can't get anywhere else. Having said that I'll still pick one up post Xmas :).

P.S. I have a PC that can run 4K at 144hz so maybe I don't share the enthusiasm about getting 4K on a console but thats not enough for me to say XB has done better than PS in 2017 from a games standpoint.

5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Because if you take away the exclusives all you're left with is...

Really good triple A games ;)  ...and that's what it's all about, not the odd exclusive that you get every now and again which are largely average  and count for about 1% of the games to play on the consoles

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Really good triple A games ;)  ...and that's what it's all about, not the odd exclusive that you get every now and again which are largely average  and count for about 1% of the games to play on the consoles

Sure I concede lol. What are you playing now btw?

• Subscriber
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Whats Destiny 2 like? ..got bored of the first one fast  ..could never get into PES, always played  Fifa

Slowly ramping up and the problem is that you have to wait for content to become available plus it helps having friends to play raids or night strikes. Its essentially a better looking Destiny with some minor mods here and there I'd say pass unless you've got friends to play it with consistently then it becomes really fun.

I always play Master League so PES for me over FIFA.

Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I got round to the Android part where they turned on you but never played it further for some reason.

Funny enough, i stopped playing at that point too but picked it up again recently   ...it gets much better, you get a flame thrower to keep the Alien off you and a shotgun for the androids, ammo is limited and you cant kill the alien (as yet anyway) but think that makes it a better game tbh, real survival game

6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Slowly ramping up and the problem is that you have to wait for content to become available plus it helps having friends to play raids or night strikes. Its essentially a better looking Destiny with some minor mods here and there I'd say pass unless you've got friends to play it with consistently then it becomes really fun.

I always play Master League so PES for me over FIFA.

I got bored of just repeating the same levels on the first one, go to the moon, do this x20 times ¬¬  ..is the 2nd one the same few locations?

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Funny enough, i stopped playing at that point too but picked it up again recently   ...it gets much better, you get a flame thrower to keep the Alien off you and a shotgun for the androids, ammo is limited and you cant kill the alien (as yet anyway) but think that makes it a better game tbh, real survival game

I prefer that. The Alien was supposed to be a formidable beast and the AI helps in this. If it was set paths, it would turn the game to shit.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I got bored of just repeating the same levels on the first one, go to the moon, do this x20 times ¬¬  ..is the 2nd one the same few locations?

It is Destiny after all if you're not mining you're not doing it right apparently.

@Mods: Can someone merge into the What are you playing thread pls? Ty

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Hurry up Amazon you cunts!  ..the Mrs is out so if they hurry up I can do a quick swap with my standard xbox before she gets back and put my old one away for Christmas instead :ph34r:

Did Amazon fuck your order up (been reading that people have had delays with their orders)?

54 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Did Amazon fuck your order up (been reading that people have had delays with their orders)?

Well, i should of been in bed an hour ago and i'm STILL waiting for it to be delivered :thumbdown:   ...phoned them and they say it's 100% coming today but could be 10pm, I will be furious if It doesn't show up after keeping me up too

18 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Well, i should of been in bed an hour ago and i'm STILL waiting for it to be delivered :thumbdown:   ...phoned them and they say it's 100% coming today but could be 10pm, I will be furious if It doesn't show up after keeping me up too

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-07-amazon-uk-customers-furious-as-xbox-one-x-pre-orders-fail-to-arrive

football forum
20 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Had a  similar issue on launch day with my Switch  and this after pre-ordering it a while in advance. It seems like when you go through a third-party for pre-orders this is kind of common.

My X was bought through Microsoft and arrived on release.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

My X was bought through Microsoft and arrived on release.

Not surprised by  that considering someone else I know got it from there as well and it was on time. @Happy Blue I'd give them another day to have it delivered if you went through other channels and Amazon has a history here which isn't good.

Archived