talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

XBOX ONE X

football forum

37 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Not surprised by  that considering someone else I know got it from there as well and it was on time. @Happy Blue I'd give them another day to have it delivered if you went through other channels and Amazon has a history here which isn't good.

9pm, still waiting   ..Amazon are trolling me :rofl:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

9pm, still waiting   ..Amazon are trolling me :rofl:

Go to a store and buy it, and if you're able to do that cancel the Amazon order.

5 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Go to a store and buy it, and if you're able to do that cancel the Amazon order.

Think they are sold out everywhere for the next few weeks   ..Amazon recon it's 100% going to turn up today, they said the same yesterday :coffee: 

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Think they are sold out everywhere for the next few weeks   ..Amazon recon it's 100% going to turn up today, they said the same yesterday :coffee: 

Think your delivery person is 'quality  testing' your Xbox :)

6 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Think your delivery person is 'quality  testing' your Xbox :)

That wouldn't surprise me if he's stole it xD  ..the Amazon site says they are out of stock till the 13th so it might be a case of stringing me along for a few days instead of just telling the truth ¬¬

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

That wouldn't surprise me if he's stole it xD  ..the Amazon site says they are out of stock till the 13th so it might be a case of stringing me along for a few days instead of just telling the truth ¬¬

It always fascinates me when distributors don't actually say "We are sorry stocks ran out but you're in the queue for XYZ date". I'd rather see that than have a message saying "Out for Delivery" and they live 2Km away but it comes in three days lol

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

It always fascinates me when distributors don't actually say "We are sorry stocks ran out but you're in the queue for XYZ date". I'd rather see that than have a message saying "Out for Delivery" and they live 2Km away but it comes in three days lol

Bet they get a lot of cancellations through bull shitting people "it's out for delivery" when they don't even have it in stock xD  ...1pm, still not arrived yet :coffee:

Alright lads, wonder if you can help.

I'm not really a massive gamer but had this Xbox One X turn up at my door on Wednesday evening. Don't know why, didn't order it, but who am I to look a gifthorse in the mouth. Ok, I realise it's harsh but fuck it, I'm keeping it.

So what are the must own games I should buy for it? Cheers in advance.

football forum
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm not really a massive gamer but had this Xbox One X turn up at my door on Wednesday evening. Don't know why, didn't order it, but who am I to look a gifthorse in the mouth. Ok, I realise it's harsh but fuck it, I'm keeping it.

I'd just sell it off on eBay for some beer money mate.

18 hours ago, Lucas said:

Give me back my console you cant! :D  ...welcome to the master 4k gaming race, millions sold already, it shits all over the ps4 pro and a lot of pc's too!!

Game wise, the One X is compatible with games right back to the 1st Xbox so the library is the biggest of any console,   these are newish games I enjoyed

Fifa 17 - GTA 5 - Skyrim remastered - Fallout 4 - Farecry 5 - Ghost Recon wild lands - Sniper ghost warrior 3 - Assassin's Creed origins - Rugby League live 4 - Battlefield 1 - Dead Rising 3 - Dying Light - Forza 7 - Call Of Duty infinite warfare - Madden 17 - Mass Effect Andromeda - The Division - Xcom - Gears Of War 4 - Prey - Need For Speed most wanted - Metro last light - Ryse Son Of Rome - Alien isolation - Elite Dangerous - Elex - Sniper Elite 4 - Deus Ex mankind divided - f1 2017 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Skyrim remastered 

And then people ask why we haven't gotten a new iteration of ES from Bethesda. Damn gaming community keeps giving them reasons to peddle the same game in various formats.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Assassins Creed Origins is beautiful on it too, I haven't even upgraded to a 4K TV yet and its breath-taking in places. 

My father is playing it too but on the Xbox One and I can confirm that it's different.

That's good to hear the up scaling works good, i'm still on a 1080 yet too 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I was made up the they remastered Skyrim but I've got no interest in Skyrim VR. Doing the same game three times is just overkill to me and I just wish they'd bring out the next chapter that we're all waiting for.

2019 will be Bethesdas year again I can just feel it. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Halo 5 looks amazing even on my 52inch 1080p TV  ...4K must be crazy good! ordered an ultra high definition movie to see what they look like too,  to think a decent player sets you back £200+ on it's own

Upscaling is awesome. I remember seeing some upscaling vids from a while ago and when you start gaming in 4K it truly blows your mind how good things can look. I want to see how the new games take advantage of it too. 

11 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Upscaling is awesome. I remember seeing some upscaling vids from a while ago and when you start gaming in 4K it truly blows your mind how good things can look. I want to see how the new games take advantage of it too. 

I can only imagine what 4k gaming looks like, i'm more than happy with it on a 1080p xD

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I can only imagine what 4k gaming looks like, i'm more than happy with it on a 1080p xD

One of the best games I saw in 4K was Rise of the Tomb Raider and while there are loads of videos and pictures online it truly is best experienced live. Will it hit anything above 60FPS, no but will it look gorgeous? Yes it most certainly will.

Archived