Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich, 17.30

Sunday 20th December, 2020
Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin
Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart, 17.30

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Hopefully Leverkusen can win against Bayern.

It's now or never, as Bayern's central midfield area is looking thin. Kimmich, Goretzka and even Martinez are all out. So it looks like Tolisso or the youngsters Roca and Musiala might play down the middle. Bayern's recent form, hasn't been great either.

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Hopefully Bremen can beat Maniz, then Union. If not, it's time to sharpen the axe. 

Yeah, hopefully they do. But it looks like it might be another relegation fight for both respective clubs. Werder Bremen's cause hasn't been helped with injuries to players like Fullkrug, Rashica and Selke.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Hopefully Bremen can beat Maniz, then Union. If not, it's time to sharpen the axe. 

I don't disagree, but given our precarious financial situation, I doubt anything happens even if we lose both. Who would replace Kohfeldt? We can't afford anyone decent, not to mention having two managers on a payroll.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I don't disagree, but given our precarious financial situation, I doubt anything happens even if we lose both. Who would replace Kohfeldt? We can't afford anyone decent, not to mention having two managers on a payroll.

Guess that could mean your RL coach would be promoted to the first team?

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Guess that could mean your RL coach would be promoted to the first team?

Yes, it seems that internal solution is once again the only solution if Kohfeldt gets sacked. 

5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

What a goal  from Moukoko. Was absolutely worth seeing. Now stop scoring  I want 3 points in the prediction league.

I need both team to score one more. :ph34r:

This is not the time for someone like me to feel happy, but that was the worst performance from a BVB side I have seen for years - they were almost deserving to be wearing blue not yellow the way they performed - it was like watching my lot recently and anyone who thinks that the idea of taking Reus off and bringing Brandt on is out of is tiny mind!  Whatever faults the previous coach had he never was responsible for such a dire performance and I really do hope that it was a one off night.  This season Bayern are also underperforming at times and other clubs have raised their game do it could be wide open for the title - at least we will not be under consideration. The BL needs a strong BVB in the north along with GB and Leverkusen at the moment so let's  hope things can be sorted during the break!

Oh dear - sorry Huub but this is the same rubbish we saw last week - where are the better players? - I will stay with it, but with very little hope for anything positive!

Nice to see Uth is back in the stadium, but he is obviously not fully recovered - all the seats with /s and he sits on one with a X on it.....

Half time and the only real good thing was a brilliant save by the Schalke goalpost just before the interval.  Usual terrible performances by those expected to be poor, but the problem seems to have affected Mendyl as that was by far the worst performance he has ever given for either Schalke or Morocco!   A really awfu 45 minutes in the BL with only Gladbach managing to score a solitary goal.  Can't wait for the next 45!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived