The better place to talk football.

Good evening folks

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums :) 

Bet you're loving this season with Rangers' fortunes as well as how bad the noisy neighbours are doing...

Cheers Stan. Yeah, enjoying how the season, League & Europe, have gone so far but we won't talk about last night. Them at the other side of the City can look after themselves mate, I'll just concentrate on the Famous Glasgow Rangers unless others intervene mate.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

Cheers Stan. Yeah, enjoying how the season, League & Europe, have gone so far but we won't talk about last night. Them at the other side of the City can look after themselves mate, I'll just concentrate on the Famous Glasgow Rangers unless others intervene mate.

With how the season is going I'd imagine the league cup wasn't a high priority. Success in Europe and league win is!

How far do you think Gerrard can take you? 

15 hours ago, N U F C said:

Welcome aboard my friend.

14 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Welcome along! 

If I had to pick a Scottish team, it would be Rangers. I've been impressed by what Gerrard and your team have managed to do so far this season.

Cheers guys, appreciated. I say guys but if I'm wrong just let me know.

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome aboard @Pugwash, that's 3 Gers fans in here now, as far as I know, you, me and Rab, I am a United man over the border but a Gers man in haggis land here, Edinburgh, keep posting.

Thanks mate. I don't really have an English team but I do have a wee soft spot for Man Utd.

Haggis land    xD

16 hours ago, Stan said:

With how the season is going I'd imagine the league cup wasn't a high priority. Success in Europe and league win is!

How far do you think Gerrard can take you? 

Imo League, as far as possible in Europe then any domestic cup. Having said that a bit of silverware would be nice and a confidence booster to a degree so the result on Wednesday, considering how we have played so far this season, was a bit of a shock tbh. As for Steven Gerrard : I'm 100% behind him. He has had the team & playing style progressing since joining & I am liking what I see. I'm not going to scream from the rooftops but I am confident we can be there or thereabouts for the title at the end of the season.

Archived