talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Congratulations. The club is yours.

football forum

Following on from what I am sure will become the award winning thread that I started called ‘Would you buy your club?’ [available here at all good football forums], we pretend that you have all said yes. So now you’re in you decide that everyone has to go and you’re going to bring your own team in made up entirely of TF365 members. You’ve made yourself Chairman and now you need to fill the following positions. Who are you appointing to do what?

Chief Executive

Club Secretary

Director of Football

First Team Manager

Assistant First Team Manager

Academy Manager

Head of Medical/S&C

Head of Analysis

Kit Man

Chief Accounting Officer

Stadium Manager

Head of Commercial/Marketing

Ticket Office Manager

Club Shop Manager

Hospitality Manager

Cleaner

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/05/2017 at 0:09 PM, Large said:

Following on from what I am sure will become the award winning thread that I started called ‘Would you buy your club?’ [available here at all good football forums], we pretend that you have all said yes. So now you’re in you decide that everyone has to go and you’re going to bring your own team in made up entirely of TF365 members. You’ve made yourself Chairman and now you need to fill the following positions. Who are you appointing to do what?

Chief Executive - @Aaroncpfc: had natural qualities of a leader.

Club Secretary - @Stan: smooth operator on the forum and good at it.

Director Of Football - @ATL: charming and kind, able to distract everyone.

First Team Manager - @RandoEFC: full of innitiative and a winning mentality.

Assistant First Team Manager - @Cannabis: great potential to assist and make tactical decisions.

Academy Manager - @Burning Gold: suitable candidate with the smarts to push young players to their potential.

Head Of Medical - @Any O'Brien: why not?

Head Of Analysis - @Batard: analytical and full of wit and the enthuasiasm needed to learn.

Kit Man - @Cicero: the Italians have good style and this could hopefully transfer to a winning strip.

Chief Accounting Officer - @Mel81x: very intelligent which is neccesary in such a job.

Stadium Manager - @True Blue

Head Of Commerce - @Tsubasa: could see him being a confident speaker and representative.

Ticket Officer Manager - @Viva la FCB: dependable and people would be drawn in with his good looks.

Club Shop Manager - @Dickie: sales would be through the roof.

Hospitality Manager - @Tanksie: I'd be drawn in as a fan.

Cleaner - Brian: I've heard he's a renowned window licker back in Peru.

Chief Executive  @HoneyNUFC  We want to be an attractive club, and what bigger attraction could there be than a ginger CF.

Club Secretary  @nudge Only worthy candidate.

Director of Football   @Batard He'd threaten to shag the girlfriends and wives of those refusing to come.

First Team Manager @Tanksie Could put his temperament and Magic skills to good use.

Assistant First Team Manager @Dan Would put his extensive FM experience to good use.

Academy Manager @Fusion Would teach the kids his fancy tricks.

Head of Medical/S&C @DeadLinesman As i know he'd love to give everyone a massage or two.

Head of Analysis @True Blue I don't even know what this role composes, but i'd trust this dirty Kosovar hoe with my life.

Kit Man @Machado Would be in charge of designing the kits.

Chief Accounting Officer @Stan Indians are good with numbers.

Stadium Manager @Any O'Brien Could use the exercise. 

Head of Commercial/Marketing @ATL Knows African and Asian markets,  could come in handy.

Ticket Office Manager @LaSambadeStGermain We could launder money and blame it on him.

Club Shop Manager @Cannabis Could use his GF as the image of the shop.

Hospitality Manager @SirBalon Fish & Chips 4every1.

Cleaner @Cure Could put his tongue to good use.

Archived