Wednesday 23rd December, 2020
Stoke vs Tottenham, 17.30
Everton vs Man Utd, 20.00

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Brentford could be tricky.... 

Our first team needed pens to get past Newport County in the last round. We shithoused our way past Blackburn in the 2nd round. Brentford is like Barcelona for our lot. 

Just have to wait and see if by total chance we play well. There's nothing about us otherwise. No pattern of play, no vision, no real point. We win some we lose some.

Let's hope that can lead to a fluke cup win.

This game is our only saving grace opportunity for now. It is pretty much settled that we'll finish 12th-15th unless something major changes, positive or negative.

If we lose this then go out the FA Cup in early January to Arsenal then we may as well stay in tier 3 in perpetuity so fans don't have to risk their lives going to watch pointless football.

"Let's have a crack" 

:dam:

£100m spent in 3 transfer windows. 4 years in the Premier League. Up against a Championship side, let's have a crack and hope for the best. LoL

This bloke makes every game a must win to save getting himself from getting slaughtered further.

• Subscriber

Can't call our game. Man Utd are looking good recently. Maybe we can do to them what we did to Chelsea and Leicester because in the league game we were pretty open after going ahead.

I don't know if there's any prospect of Rodriguez returning. We'll still be without Digne and, vitally, Allan.

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think Everton will beat Man Utd. 

Hmm, I'm not sure. It's not totally out the question to be fair.

I think United will rotate and be fresher as a result. Everton have had some real tough games recently.

Haven't seen a pitch that bad since my High School days.

There's next to nothing about us, standard, which makes it like watching an International friendly, however there have been chances. Case of both sides just needing to take one.

I'm surprised Longstaff still plays, he's in hideous form.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I want an Iranian to do well in England so badly, gutted Ghoddos didn’t score

He’s not really done it with us which is a shame, got talent but hasn’t been that consistent. With that said it is more of a team issue this season than just him and he has struggled a bit for game time 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived