talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup 2020/21 - Quarter-Final Matches

football forum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll probably come to regret saying this but I would fancy our chances against City, no Aguero and I’d back Toney to bully their defence a bit.

I don’t fancy Spurs or United, have this awful feeling that anyone of Kane, Son, Fernandes or Rashford will end up scoring a hat trick 

22 minutes ago, Danny said:

I’ll probably come to regret saying this but I would fancy our chances against City, no Aguero and I’d back Toney to bully their defence a bit.

I don’t fancy Spurs or United, have this awful feeling that anyone of Kane, Son, Fernandes or Rashford will end up scoring a hat trick 

Very disrespectful to Everton.

10 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Why is the racist Cavani still playing? 

Notice all the Manchester United fans who were so upset about Suarez couldn’t give a shit now. 

also saw the club were making excuses for him. 

50 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Why is the racist Cavani still playing? 

Notice all the Manchester United fans who were so upset about Suarez couldn’t give a shit now. 

Well for a start, Suarez said Negro as documented in the FA evidence. He also stated he didn’t like Evra because he was black. Cavani used the term Negrito and aimed it directly at a friend. Imagine thinking the two incidents were anything like each other ffs. That being said, he still needs to be aware of the culture differences and acceptable use of words/language in this country. Please though, let’s not even pretend it’s in the same ball park. Not for this thread though so let’s move on.

United will lose this. We’ve looked decent and Everton have been wank, so it’s got 1-0 Everton written all over it.

12 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well for a start, Suarez said Negro as documented in the FA evidence. He also stated he didn’t like Evra because he was black. Cavani used the term Negrito and aimed it directly at a friend. Imagine thinking the two incidents were anything like each other ffs. That being said, he still needs to be aware of the culture differences and acceptable use of words/language in this country. Please though, let’s not even pretend it’s in the same ball park. Not for this thread though so let’s move on.

United will lose this. We’ve looked decent and Everton have been wank, so it’s got 1-0 Everton written all over it.

I actually agree. I don’t think it’s the same but the whole judgment of the Suarez case centred on whether Suarez knew it was racist. So I’d expect your awful fanbase to show some consistency. I expected too much from a fanbase that backed Schemichael when he called Ian Wright a black cunt in the 90s (Ferguson accused Wright of playing the race card). Don’t get me started on some of the chants the Stratford end were famous for in the early 90s (look up Paul Parker). The most hypocritical fanbase on earth.

Pull the trigger, kill a nigger that’s your Manc mates for you.  Is that in the same ballpark? Fucking bellends, your fanbase is no better when it comes to racism.

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

I actually agree. I don’t think it’s the same but the whole judgment of the Suarez case centred on whether Suarez knew it was racist. So I’d expect your awful fanbase to show some consistency. I expected too much from a fanbase that backed Schemichael when he called Ian Wright a black cunt in the 90s (Ferguson accused Wright of playing the race card). Don’t get me started on some of the chants the Stratford end were famous for in the early 90s (look up Paul Parker). The most hypocritical fanbase on earth.

I think every fan base is hypocritical to be honest. You’re telling me racism wasn’t rife at every ground in the late 80’s and early 90’s? You’ll have to educate me on the Parker incidents though, as I’ve genuinely not read about them.

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

its a good job that barca and madrid are skint or farnendes would be gone faster than covid. 

Are they the attraction they were? Apart from the weather I don’t think they’re that big a step up right now. Of course that will change back soon but at the moment I’d say there’s no top dog. Bayern and Liverpool maybe 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived