talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bernardo Silva Signs For Manchester City

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Mate, that is bad policy having too many starters in rotation. It doesn't matter if they play once a week, most players that are that talented want to play all the games, not just every other league match, and every other cup match.  You don't need Sanchez and Jesus both in rotation, that is stupid and is bound to leave players angry. They both can play all the front-line positions so only one needs to be in rotation. It's ridiculous having one backup for each position, when you have multiple players than can play in multiple positions. 

I get what you are saying but id rather have a full squad of starters rather than 15 starters and average back  up  ...plus some of our players are made of glass so by Christmas we could be down to the bare bones again like this season, and id rather top quality players come in for them if we can manage it 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

What would you class him as? He's wank.

He would absolutely walk into Everton's team. In fact he'd instantly become your best player bar Lukaku.

Just shows how far behind the rest Everton are when a 'wank' and 'bang average' player wouldn't even contemplate signing for you.  

Sterling above average winger and will probably find himself on the edges with Pep unless he drastically improves. 

Arsenal isn't a bad shout from above. Big money, though. 

18 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

How the fuck has this turned into a discussion about Everton?! xD You don't half let yourself down sometimes mate, incapable of responding without bringing up a cheap dig which makes you look totally obsessed.

It was you two that called Sterling 'wank' and 'bang average' which I can only assume is because he's ex Liverpool which would make you come across as bitter. It certainly can't because he's actually wank or bang average  

I just pointed out he'd walk into your team. It wasn't a cheap dig, it's the truth. 

Am I wrong?

Dont half let myself down? Soz mum xD

• Subscriber

Sterling is not a bad player. If he played for Southampton and came through their academy people would be clamouring for him to start for England. People dislike Sterling because he's been over-hyped (which normally always happens) and went for a lot of money. I don't think he's a world beater or ever will be but he's still our best winger for me.

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, because I'm that immature. I'm saying he's bang average because he's done fuck all in a City shirt other than develop a rather feminine running style, we'll dig this thread up next summer when Pep has moved him on. 

He wouldn't walk into our team either, he's only still in Manchester because he's English and helps toward their home grown quota. If he came from Botswana he'd be turning out for Watford now. 

You're wrong. He would absolutely walk into your team. 

Fuck it anyway, I don't even like Sterling xD

Just now, Cannabis said:

Seems as though we're going to go round in circles then. Regardless of his Liverpool past I'd be underwhelmed in the extreme if we signed him this summer. 

You say he's done fuck all for city yet he's played 47 games, scored 10 goals and has 21 assists. 

In the Champions League he has played 7, scored 2 and assisted 4. 

Thats pretty decent numbers for a wank player. 

Underwhelmed if you lot signed him? xD He'd be a massive upgrade on anyone in your team. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

For someone you don't like you're not half fighting his corner. I'd hate to get into a debate with you about Peter Sutcliffe. 

As I said in my last post we're going to go around in one big tedious circle here, I think he's bang average and you think he's the second coming of Christ. 

We'll just agree to disagree.

That's the thing though, I don't think he's the second coming of Christ, in fact I have every right to hate the cunt. 

I can however acknowledge that he's a good player, with plenty of time to get better. 

You saying he is 'bang average' and that you'd be 'underwhelmed' if he signed for Everton sort of shows something. Saying he's done 'fuck all for City' when he's been directly involved in 31 goals/assists out of 47 games also tells its own story. 

Anyway, I've obviously let myself down again so I'll go to bed xD

• Subscriber

Absolutely standard Mad Lad turning any thread where he disagrees with an Everton fan into an Everton are shit discussion and adding loads of laughing smileys as if it's laughable that anyone could even contemplate disagreeing with him.

Sterling had one very good season with Liverpool but at this stage he's made about as much impact at City as Nasri did. Sterling isn't as good as David Silva or Sane and if this Bernardo Silva has been brought in for the starting line up it'll be him that makes way. 

7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Absolutely standard Mad Lad turning any thread where he disagrees with an Everton fan into an Everton are shit discussion and adding loads of laughing smileys as if it's laughable that anyone could even contemplate disagreeing with him.

Sterling had one very good season with Liverpool but at this stage he's made about as much impact at City as Nasri did. Sterling isn't as good as David Silva or Sane and if this Bernardo Silva has been brought in for the starting line up it'll be him that makes way. 

Whooaaa hang on a minute, I've not said anywhere that Everton are shit? Throughout this season I've said the absolute opposite in fact! You've got a very good team and in my opinion have one of the best young strikers in the league. Your home form this season has been ruthless and only some sketchy away form has stopped you breaking into the top 6. You also have a great up and coming manager and your new owners don't seem like shithouses. You have a new stadium on the way so in actual fact things are looking very positive for you lot. I've criticised Liverpool & United much more than I have Everton this season so not sure where this paranoia is coming from?

The only thing I've ever really disagreed with you boys on is Barkley, and now Sterling obviously. All I said is that he'd walk into your team and I stand by that but if a Stoke supporter came on and called Sterling 'wank' I'd say the same to them as well. You've backed up your claim of him being 'bang average' with absolutely nothing  whilst Cannabis made an outrageous claim that he'd done 'absolutely nothing' for City despite me posting stats that totally contradict that. Sterling isn't the best player in the world (far from it), but any mug can see he isn't bang average or wank.  

Just because I disagree with you about a players ability, doesn't mean I think Everton are shit So please, let's not make things up hey? 

For the record: I fucking despise Manchester United whilst I don't actually mind Everton at all!

Archived