Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

hi new member here nice to meet you all will get to know most of you better in time. :twothumbsup:

Welcome to the forums!

Any teams other than Liverpool you like? Any favourite players?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums!

Any teams other than Liverpool you like? Any favourite players?

dont really follow other teams tbh. players i like from other teams. i would like to get son from spurs and i like fernandes from manure but he would not fit in at liverpool. great little player though. 

6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Please don’t call us manure. It’s mocking the Munich dead. Cheers.

i call you manure because this man u team are pretty shit im not sure what that has to do with munich dead tbh. 

18 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i call you manure because this man u team are pretty shit im not sure what that has to do with munich dead tbh. 

Maybe do some research then. “Duncan Edwards is Manure, rotting in his grave”. So yeah, don’t do it.

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Maybe do some research then. “Duncan Edwards is Manure, rotting in his grave”. So yeah, don’t do it.

tbh thats the first time ive seen that and you are the only man u fan thats ever said anything about it. from now on i will just say VARchester utd how would that be. :twothumbsup:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh thats the first time ive seen that and you are the only man u fan thats ever said anything about it. from now on i will just say VARchester utd how would that be. :twothumbsup:

Or PENchester is also acceptable... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Or PENchester is also acceptable... 

When you quote Bluewolf though, bellend is more than acceptable.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

You get used to Deadlinesman after a while, with anyone joining that is not a United supporter they get the shitty and of the stick, If however they do support United it's hugs and kisses then out with the lube and hand jobs all round... 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You get used to Deadlinesman after a while, with anyone joining that is not a United supporter they get the shitty and of the stick, If however they do support United it's hugs and kisses then out with the lube and hand jobs all round... 

Nobody fucking joins who supports United so that’s bollocks for a start xD

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nobody fucking joins who supports United so that’s bollocks for a start xD

They know your reputation so they stay away.

• Haha 1

just need to know if the linesman is a hard ass because i tend to sometimes be a headache for forum admin and mods :D

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well I’ve been called a fat ass if that counts. It’s @Tommy you should be worried about. Bans people left right and centre for no reason.

not a everton fan is he 

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

not a everton fan is he 

No, Dortmund.

10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

just need to know if the linesman is a hard ass because i tend to sometimes be a headache for forum admin and mods :D

Not sure.. could be a bit soft and squishy at his age, maybe a bit droopy in places, you would need to talk to @Dr. Gonzo as he has had some experience dealing with him from that point of view so I understand.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Stan said:

No, Dortmund.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum, @UNIQUE. Don't believe anything deadlinesman and Stan say. They're notorious liars. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

dont really follow other teams tbh. players i like from other teams. i would like to get son from spurs and i like fernandes from manure but he would not fit in at liverpool. great little player though. 

Welcome aboard but...my son is a Liverpool supporter and if he referred Manchester United to me or our daughter as manure or Man U we would kick his arse, we are not manure or Man U, adding to that if I called his Liverpool team and supporters as Bin Dippers he would kick my arse, other than that have fun in here if you want. :ay:  

Welcome ! Please identify the club(s) with Russian money from this picture to prove that you're a human 

A14239.jpg?fit=1204,566

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tommy said:

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum, @UNIQUE. Don't believe anything deadlinesman and Stan say. They're notorious liars. 

Watch him  9_9

He is this guy in disguise...

1039650322_download(2).png.1c98aeb60a769414c6cab58822fba07d.png

On 23/12/2020 at 17:32, UNIQUE said:

hi new member here nice to meet you all will get to know most of you better in time. :twothumbsup:

Yes welcome aboard.

is the other ship sinking?

On 24/12/2020 at 08:23, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome aboard but...my son is a Liverpool supporter and if he referred Manchester United to me or our daughter as manure or Man U we would kick his arse, we are not manure or Man U, adding to that if I called his Liverpool team and supporters as Bin Dippers he would kick my arse, other than that have fun in here if you want. :ay:  

Bin dippers?

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

Yes welcome aboard.

is the other ship sinking?

i thought you were there the other day.