• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

new member

Recommended Posts

hi new member here nice to meet you all will get to know most of you better in time. :twothumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums!

Any teams other than Liverpool you like? Any favourite players?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums!

Any teams other than Liverpool you like? Any favourite players?

dont really follow other teams tbh. players i like from other teams. i would like to get son from spurs and i like fernandes from manure but he would not fit in at liverpool. great little player though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Please don’t call us manure. It’s mocking the Munich dead. Cheers.

i call you manure because this man u team are pretty shit im not sure what that has to do with munich dead tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i call you manure because this man u team are pretty shit im not sure what that has to do with munich dead tbh. 

Maybe do some research then. “Duncan Edwards is Manure, rotting in his grave”. So yeah, don’t do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Maybe do some research then. “Duncan Edwards is Manure, rotting in his grave”. So yeah, don’t do it.

tbh thats the first time ive seen that and you are the only man u fan thats ever said anything about it. from now on i will just say VARchester utd how would that be. :twothumbsup:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh thats the first time ive seen that and you are the only man u fan thats ever said anything about it. from now on i will just say VARchester utd how would that be. :twothumbsup:

Or PENchester is also acceptable... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Or PENchester is also acceptable... 

When you quote Bluewolf though, bellend is more than acceptable.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh thats the first time ive seen that and you are the only man u fan thats ever said anything about it. from now on i will just say VARchester utd how would that be. :twothumbsup:

You get used to Deadlinesman after a while, with anyone joining that is not a United supporter they get the shitty and of the stick, If however they do support United it's hugs and kisses then out with the lube and hand jobs all round... 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You get used to Deadlinesman after a while, with anyone joining that is not a United supporter they get the shitty and of the stick, If however they do support United it's hugs and kisses then out with the lube and hand jobs all round... 

Nobody fucking joins who supports United so that’s bollocks for a start xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nobody fucking joins who supports United so that’s bollocks for a start xD

They know your reputation so they stay away.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just need to know if the linesman is a hard ass because i tend to sometimes be a headache for forum admin and mods :D

  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well I’ve been called a fat ass if that counts. It’s @Tommy you should be worried about. Bans people left right and centre for no reason.

not a everton fan is he 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

not a everton fan is he 

No, Dortmund.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

just need to know if the linesman is a hard ass because i tend to sometimes be a headache for forum admin and mods :D

Not sure.. could be a bit soft and squishy at his age, maybe a bit droopy in places, you would need to talk to @Dr. Gonzo as he has had some experience dealing with him from that point of view so I understand.. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Stan said:

No, Dortmund.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum, @UNIQUE. Don't believe anything deadlinesman and Stan say. They're notorious liars. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

dont really follow other teams tbh. players i like from other teams. i would like to get son from spurs and i like fernandes from manure but he would not fit in at liverpool. great little player though. 

Welcome aboard but...my son is a Liverpool supporter and if he referred Manchester United to me or our daughter as manure or Man U we would kick his arse, we are not manure or Man U, adding to that if I called his Liverpool team and supporters as Bin Dippers he would kick my arse, other than that have fun in here if you want. :ay:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome ! Please identify the club(s) with Russian money from this picture to prove that you're a human 

A14239.jpg?fit=1204,566

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tommy said:

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum, @UNIQUE. Don't believe anything deadlinesman and Stan say. They're notorious liars. 

 

Watch him  9_9

He is this guy in disguise...

1039650322_download(2).png.1c98aeb60a769414c6cab58822fba07d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2020 at 17:32, UNIQUE said:

hi new member here nice to meet you all will get to know most of you better in time. :twothumbsup:

Yes welcome aboard.

is the other ship sinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2020 at 08:23, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome aboard but...my son is a Liverpool supporter and if he referred Manchester United to me or our daughter as manure or Man U we would kick his arse, we are not manure or Man U, adding to that if I called his Liverpool team and supporters as Bin Dippers he would kick my arse, other than that have fun in here if you want. :ay:  

Bin dippers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cazza said:

Yes welcome aboard.

is the other ship sinking?

i thought you were there the other day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement