• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums!

Any teams other than Liverpool you like? Any favourite players?

dont really follow other teams tbh. players i like from other teams. i would like to get son from spurs and i like fernandes from manure but he would not fit in at liverpool. great little player though. 

6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Please don’t call us manure. It’s mocking the Munich dead. Cheers.

i call you manure because this man u team are pretty shit im not sure what that has to do with munich dead tbh. 

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Maybe do some research then. “Duncan Edwards is Manure, rotting in his grave”. So yeah, don’t do it.

tbh thats the first time ive seen that and you are the only man u fan thats ever said anything about it. from now on i will just say VARchester utd how would that be. :twothumbsup:

13 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh thats the first time ive seen that and you are the only man u fan thats ever said anything about it. from now on i will just say VARchester utd how would that be. :twothumbsup:

You get used to Deadlinesman after a while, with anyone joining that is not a United supporter they get the shitty and of the stick, If however they do support United it's hugs and kisses then out with the lube and hand jobs all round... 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You get used to Deadlinesman after a while, with anyone joining that is not a United supporter they get the shitty and of the stick, If however they do support United it's hugs and kisses then out with the lube and hand jobs all round... 

Nobody fucking joins who supports United so that’s bollocks for a start xD

10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

just need to know if the linesman is a hard ass because i tend to sometimes be a headache for forum admin and mods :D

Not sure.. could be a bit soft and squishy at his age, maybe a bit droopy in places, you would need to talk to @Dr. Gonzo as he has had some experience dealing with him from that point of view so I understand.. 

• The topic was locked

Archived