talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will not be happy with this intervention, but I have worked and lived with many young people in many countries during my life, some I have quickly forgotten and others have stayed within my 'circle' of contacts.  Whatever your thoughts and opinions are based on I must say that Thomas is high on my list of respected and honest young guys whose friendship has been valued - include Manuel and Harry (Cliff) with those if you wish.  I find it difficult to remain silent when those who would defend themselves are reluctant to do so.  The key word in all of this - particularly here  on these threads when passion for or against teams , leagues or countries is well founded - is Respect.  That - as we now say - is the way!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

The mods on the previous forum where shite.... I have never known such a proper dick as @Harold banning me becuase I disagreed with him? Isn't that the whole point of a forum.... The man just could not communicate in the slightest and as for that whipping boy of a site owner.... I have never known a group of inbred sexist bunch in all my time.

Sounds like Chazz.

7 minutes ago, Cazza said:

It's a male dominated forum.... They'll love you.

It's not always obvious who wants what!  I remember about 15 years ago when I got to know a young Steven Peter  down in Sevenoaks - his fan club had as many of both sexes supporting him and when we met up again in Chennai there was the same response.  I have always maintained that you do not chose for whom you have feelings - it just happens so accept it!

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

Why Bizzarre?

It's called conversation, I know @unique very well.

Do I really need to explain? It’s been a very interesting welcome thread. We’ve had disagreements, confusing posts, private conversation like chat, talk of other forums, incorrect spelling of the word bizarre... ;) carry on...

In Kent and in Chennai some time ago when he was just getting started - tendency to 'fidget' a lot and always on the move - still does it but one of the best young guys I have met - I cannot believe that he is not still the same guy under all the pressure these days.

11 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Cameron is better looking and he's from South Perth.

Don't get me started on the 'better looking' theme - Steve isn't in the starting line for that race!9_9 

Great win yesterday in Adelaide and the Renegades to come next -  I am getting used to SONY 6 every morning....

• The topic was locked

Archived