Aston Martin F1 Team Thread

football forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's quite a receding hairline... 

He's been balding for quite some times. I reckon he got a Corona buzz and now the top doesn't grow as fast as the sides. Or well... not as properly. I wonder if he's gonna do a Lewis and get plugs. But knowing Seb, he won't. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Tommy said:

He's been balding for quite some times. I reckon he got a Corona buzz and now the top doesn't grow as fast as the sides. Or well... not as properly. I wonder if he's gonna do a Lewis and get plugs. But knowing Seb, he won't. 

That's what driving a Ferrari does to you... :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Didn't see that coming but I watch with interest to see who Daddy Stroll has lined up to replace him. As much as I don't like the nepotism the Stroll family brings to F1, they've quietly been hiring a lot of well-respected designers from successful teams for their project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Rumours they might not make the first test, apparently morale is at an all time low and there's a bit of a crisis going on.

Think Aston Martin have denied those rumour already...

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

A seat open alongside Stroll next year.

Can see them getting on the phone to Ricciardo and Gasly first. Probably the two most substantial drivers out there who would consider swapping their current lot for the chance to be a probable team leader at an outfit that has potential and resources but is yet to deliver.

Stroll alongside any of their other realistic targets or a rookie driver would be quite a weak lineup. I wonder if Hulkenberg would give it one last go.

Archived