• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Southampton 1-0 Liverpool - Monday 4th January, 2021

football forum

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Time for Ox to take his chance and put in a good performance. Even before the injury it had been a while since he really shone. Was watching the 4-3 win against city in Jan 18, and he was brilliant. Would like to see him get back to that level. 

Thiago starts as well, which is great. 

9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

None of those options would be popular in terms of keeping players in the squad happy either. Just take them out so they can't play another league game this season? I can't see Klopp ever going for that

Don't see anything wrong with leaving Virgil out, to be honest, but fair point about the rest. Anyway, two centre mids at centre half tonight. Message to the board from Jurgen?

10 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Don't see anything wrong with leaving Virgil out, to be honest, but fair point about the rest. Anyway, two centre mids at centre half tonight. Message to the board from Jurgen?

What happens if we win it and he's left out of the squad? Does he still qualify for a medal? Not important unless we do win it but it's still something to consider

8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

What happens if we win it and he's left out of the squad? Does he still qualify for a medal? Not important unless we do win it but it's still something to consider

No but it's because he hasn't played enough games, nothing to do with him being in the squad or not. I'm sure we'd give him one of the extra though

26 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hendo at CB? Haha 2 actual defenders in our back 4, and they’ll be doing most of our attacking xD

I think we'll see Trent at least go forward a lot less. Chamberlain usually pins him back anyway, but I think it's by design tonight

3 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

No but it's because he hasn't played enough games, nothing to do with him being in the squad or not. I'm sure we'd give him one of the extra though

He's played 5. Only need 5 i think? 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah but everyone else in the league hates him so that makes him extra loveable 

Oh yeah I feel the same for Vardy. Can be a prick (like when he celebrates but he gives as good as he gets). But he's our prick. 

Doesn't make Robertson less of one! That tackle on Armstrong was stupid. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah but everyone else in the league hates him so that makes him extra loveable 

Everytime I think about Robertson, I kinda feel bad for Scotland for finally having two great players and both being LB. That´s brutal for a small country. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived