talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Emi Buendia Joins Aston Villa

3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Imagine thinking that he's chosen Villa over Arsenal. Fucking hell.

Imagine coming out with this when not one person in this topic thinks that. Fucking hell. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
20 minutes ago, Rick said:

Imagine coming out with this when not one person in this topic thinks that. Fucking hell. 

I did to be fair. But even so, its hardly an earth-shattering revelation xD. It's not as dramatic as is being made out. 

23 minutes ago, Rick said:

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I did to be fair. But even so, its hardly an earth-shattering revelation xD. It's not as dramatic as is being made out. 

Cheers @Rick

Arsenal can still offer more wages so that is where you’d go, but Villa do still have Grealish, talented players elsewhere like Konsa, Martinez, Watkins and a better manager than Arteta in Dean Smith.

Good thing for Villa is Buendia isn’t as injury prone as Barkley

• 1 month later...

Buendia made his debut in Villa's annual pre-season friendly with lower division Walsall.

2 sublime through balls set up 2 goals for Ollie Watkins in a 4-0 Villa win.

I'd read everywhere he was a winger, but did seem to be playing CAM from very brief highlights I've seen.

Perhaps he'll be able to rotate around with Grealish?

I'd assume he'd been guaranteed a starting spot, with intent to build around him as a star man of an increasingly decent looking starting 11. Martinez. Mings. McGinn. Douglas Luiz. Grealish. Watkins. Rumours they're after Leon Bailey & may be open to offers for El Ghazi.

These new Villa owners really do seem to mean business.

Archived