football forum

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stan said:

Are Sunderland your second club?

Certainly not.

5 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Do you think Newcastle are a 'big club'?

I suppose it depends on your definition of a big club. In terms of fanbase then we are obviously one of the biggest supported football clubs in the country and our potential is massive. In terms of success had etc then I don't think we could be any smaller xD

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Do you have a life, which often means you don’t spend 24hours on a forum answering questions?

Unfortunately so! 

24 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Are you Steve Bruce in disguise?

No although I may end up looking like him if I carry on piling on the pounds

• Subscriber
  1. What sports besides football do you really enjoy and follow closely?
  2. Favourite travel destination?
  3. If Pardew and Bruce had a fight who would come out on top?
  4. If you've been to games at St. James Park (I assume you have) whats the most mental thing you've seen people do?
  5. Who is the hottest Geordie according to you?

1. What are your opinions on Nolberto Solano?

2. What are your maximum realistic ambitions for Newcastle as a club in your lifetime?

3. Do you think Ben Arfa was the most talented player you've had in the past decade?

4. Do you like travelling? If so what's a dream destination?

5. Do you like any latin music?

A few more.

On 06/01/2021 at 20:40, Mel81x said:
  1. What sports besides football do you really enjoy and follow closely?
  2. Favourite travel destination?
  3. If Pardew and Bruce had a fight who would come out on top?
  4. If you've been to games at St. James Park (I assume you have) whats the most mental thing you've seen people do?
  5. Who is the hottest Geordie according to you?

1. Not many really, I don't like watching much else other than football. I don't mind golf and I enjoy a game of snooker and darts but it's debatable as to whether they can be classed as sports I guess xD

2. Cyprus. Been there a few times now and it's lovely, nice people and nice weather.

3. Brucey would probably eat him.

4. I had a season tickets for a few years under Hughton and Pardew. I can't really remember anything crazy that people did but my favourite memory is the 4-4 with Arsenal from 4-0 down, that Tiote goal at the end was crazy. RIP.

5. I have a soft spot for Vicky Pattison....

On 06/01/2021 at 20:42, Mpache said:

Do you know much about Rodrigo Vilca?

Not a lot other than he's probably heading out on loan. Heard some good things about him but have done about a lot of players and they've never progressed, so we'll see.

On 07/01/2021 at 13:15, Mpache said:

1. What are your opinions on Nolberto Solano?

2. What are your maximum realistic ambitions for Newcastle as a club in your lifetime?

3. Do you think Ben Arfa was the most talented player you've had in the past decade?

4. Do you like travelling? If so what's a dream destination?

5. Do you like any latin music?

A few more.

1. Legend, a part of probably my favourite ever Newcastle team.

2. I'd like to see us win a cup.

3. Yeah without a doubt, he was a lazy fucker though. St-Maximin isn't too far away but I still think Ben Arfa had the edge on him.

4. I'd like to go to Australia and New Zealand at some point, and I'm sure I will.

5. Not really, not that big on music.

On 08/01/2021 at 14:48, Pyfish said:

Would you rather date a woman from Sunderland or lick Mike Ashley's belly button?

Haha, I know a few people from Sunderland and to be fair they're sound.

49 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Thoughts on Mark Viduka and Craig Moore’s time at the toon? 

I liked Viduka a lot, thought he was a bit of an under-rated player all his career to be honest. Can't imagine many defenders would have enjoyed playing against him. Moore was a solid enough player who could probably argue he deserved to play a few more games for us than what he did.

12 hours ago, N U F C said:

I liked Viduka a lot, thought he was a bit of an under-rated player all his career to be honest. Can't imagine many defenders would have enjoyed playing against him. Moore was a solid enough player who could probably argue he deserved to play a few more games for us than what he did.

From memory Viduka retired after the Toon, and Moore had an injury plagued spell. Both a little past their best when they signed perhaps. Viduka on his day at Leeds was something else! 

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, N U F C said:

I liked Viduka, he played up here in Scotland with the Hoops (Celtic) for a couple of seasons, a good player.

16 hours ago, Toinho said:

From memory Viduka retired after the Toon, and Moore had an injury plagued spell. Both a little past their best when they signed perhaps. Viduka on his day at Leeds was something else! 

Yeah you're right. I don't think there's too many players around like Viduka anymore.

Yeah, I can't remember Moore playing that much at all.

• The topic was locked

Archived