• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Third Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Exactly. For years Klopp has took pelters from all angles for not taking the FA Cup seriously... first time he does.... takes pelters for not resting players. 

The thing is, I think Klopp will play a weak side in the next round (if you bloody get through). I think he just wants some goals from your lot.

50 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Did Villa rest anyone last year when Liverpool had to play in Asia the next day! Did they fuck. 

English double standards for Liverpool as usual.

Villa can’t field players due to COVID. Why is this game not postponed like so many others  have and will be? Liverpool to thank The FA

klopp wanted out of the cup competitions to focus on epl and champions league last year.... but not if he can smash a team of 18yo this year Lol

maybe Liverpool will get a pk too  (no sorry they get that for cup finals)

1 minute ago, Rick said:

I mean there’s no hiding behind the fact that 1-1 at half time is a bit of an embarrassment. 

We've definitely lost our way this season. The players look agitated, Klopp looks agitated, and I definitely think something isn't right within the camp somewhere? 

You look at the players/coaching staff and nobody looks happy. Something wrong somewhere?

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

If he hadn't had made the comments a few weeks ago about 'player welfare' then choosing the players tonight wouldn't have mattered...

Klopp's point was always about the time between games though? And he wasn't the only one making that point. Liverpool don't play until Sunday next week after this

8 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

Villa can’t field players due to COVID. Why is this game not postponed like so many others  have and will be? Liverpool to thank The FA

klopp wanted out of the cup competitions to focus on epl and champions league last year.... but not if he can smash a team of 18yo this year Lol

Do you think it's as simple as just swapping the team he was going to play against Villa's first team with the under 23s squad?

Just now, LFCMike said:

Do you think it's as simple as just swapping the team he was going to play against Villa's first team with the under 23s squad?

Honestly, I know I keep saying it but sometimes on here.. its like talking to a load of FIFA Playstation fanatics. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Klopp's point was always about the time between games though? And he wasn't the only one making that point. Liverpool don't play until Sunday next week after this

Thought you played midweek next. 

Losing track of fixtures coming up these days xD 

12 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

Are you for real? I’m amazed how this forum always comes up with a reason to blame Liverpool for everything. 

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Honestly, I know I keep saying it but sometimes on here.. its like talking to a load of FIFA Playstation fanatics. 

Mate, you rage-quit when VAR gets involved so you can't talk about Playstation xDxD 

I feel for Liverpool a bit here. Absolute no win situation.

They are expected to roll over a bunch of kids and even when they do inevitably win, they are probably going to get panned for letting that goal in or not winning by enough because of who they have started.

I'm just glad we're not in this boat xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Was he offside or does the ref think he kick it out of his hands? I think the keeper touches the ball a millisecond before Salah kicks it so I wouldn’t say it was under control. 

Looks like it's both.

Salah is offside and looks like the keeper has both hands on top of the ball.

8 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Managers get panned in the press for disrespecting the FA Cup and yet the commentator's just said "HURR I can't believe Thiago left Bayern Munich playing in the Champions League to play against Aston Villa's reserves in the FA Cup". Interesting

You’re not talking to rational football fans.It’s. English people and their hatred of Liverpool clouds all. If it were either Manchester side there would be none of this bollocks. Manchester doesn’t have an identity separate from England though.

7 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Managers get panned in the press for disrespecting the FA Cup and yet the commentator's just said "HURR I can't believe Thiago left Bayern Munich playing in the Champions League to play against Aston Villa's reserves in the FA Cup". Interesting

Commentators have been quite patronising to Villa actually, you'd think these kids had never seen a football in their lives.

They just love spitting out the lines for the audience to lap up.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived