• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Third Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mate, you rage-quit when VAR gets involved so you can't talk about Playstation xDxD 

What's rage-quit? 

I'm sorry, you are going to have to help me out here? Is it something someone does on a PlayStation?

Don't bother bringing VAR into things either... I think it's been agreed by all  that VAR is absolutely shite and no more discussions are necessary :D

• Administrator
Just now, Burning Gold said:

It's not the biggest deal, but how have they called that an own goal? xD Astonishing levels of stupidity

Anti-Liverpool!!!! Commentators even try to deny their players clear goals too :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Anti-Liverpool!!!! Commentators even try to deny their players clear goals too :ph34r:

Did you complain last year when Villa put out a full strength side against a side Liverpool couldn’t compete with? No, you did not. You’re a hypocrite. Always got something to say when it’s a Liverpudlian.

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Just trying to show the hypocrisy. It’s like redcafe or bluemoon on here at times.

Honestly, it's like Manchester City put out full strength teams, full of top international players in the Carashite Cup and nothing is said... Liverpool bring on Thiago to build his match fitness after injury in the FA Cup and all hell breaks loose saying he shouldn't have signed.. 

Fucking joke 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Honestly, it's like Manchester City put out full strength teams, full of top international players in the Carashite Cup and nothing is said... Liverpool bring on Thiago to build his match fitness after injury in the FA Cup and all hell breaks loose saying he shouldn't have signed.. 

Fucking joke 

Liverpool are held to higher standards than everyone else. Especially the Manchester clubs. Don’t forget English football clubs tried to rob you of the most easily won title in English history. Liverpool will never get a fair crack of the whip in Enlgand (neither will Everton for that matter).

34 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Are you for real? I’m amazed how this forum always comes up with a reason to blame Liverpool for everything. 

I wonder how Liverpool fans would be reacting if they had to play with half the team out due to COVID 

Just now, The Käiser said:

I wonder how Liverpool fans would be reacting if they had to play with half the team out due to COVID 

I’m not sure what your point is? All matches should be paused in my opinion but this isn’t on Liverpool. But as usual the totally football forum will blame Liverpool for everything. 

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Mane starting to do my fucking head in recently as well. Acting like a spoilt tart every time he's substituted. 

Fuck off back to Southampton if ya not happy mate. 

Nothing wrong with players being unhappy at coming off. Leave it to the sensationalist media to try and make a thing of it

Yes, when mane, Thiago were out you didn’t see Liverpool trying to cancel games. Manchester City cancel when they want and nobody says a word. Youre fighting against a tide here.

Evifence of Manchester City players openly flaunting the rules but nobody gives a fuck. When will Liverpool say enough is enough. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived