talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

White Gold

football forum

New comedy on bbc, full series available on iPlayer now. Couple of the Inbetweeners are in it. 

Watching first episode now but it seems utter shit :ph34r: might be just because this is introduction to the characters kind of episode.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave it a go considering they had Ed Westwick in it but I'm shocked someone of his ilk has sunk to join the 'grown up inbetweeners'. 

Utterly unfunny wank, just like the Inbetweeners was. I spent much of the episode thinking about how fulfilling and entertaining it would be to smash that little twat Buckley's head off a pavement. 

Several years ago James Buckley came to the uni I was at to DJ or something, I can't remember what he was there for I was mortal, but once all the girls in there had drank enough he came to the front of the stage and one by one got off with anyone who wanted it :rofl: it was like being at an Elvis Pressley gig. The lad definitely has herpes now.

Edit - and my mind has now been blown as his Wikipedia page says he got married in 2012. It would have been around then he was doing it. xD

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Mainly because it was shite and the laughs were predicatable and could be seen coming. 

Inbetweeners was great - I'm not usually a fan of that sort of comedy, but it was thoroughly enjoyable - who doesn't love seeing a man punching a fish?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Several years ago James Buckley came to the uni I was at to DJ or something, I can't remember what he was there for I was mortal, but once all the girls in there had drank enough he came to the front of the stage and one by one got off with anyone who wanted it :rofl: it was like being at an Elvis Pressley gig. The lad definitely has herpes now.

Edit - and my mind has now been blown as his Wikipedia page says he got married in 2012. It would have been around then he was doing it. xD

Was he a good kisser then Harv?

• Subscriber
On 02/06/2017 at 10:43 AM, HoneyNUFC said:

He's married and has kids now but back then I always pictured him being like Jay in real life xD

• Subscriber
On 06/06/2017 at 6:49 PM, HoneyNUFC said:

This is actually a good series. It's just the first episode that is kieron dyer.

It was okay I enjoyed it. Can't decide if it's bias because I loved the innetweeners characters. However the main character plays his role very well. You can tell he's a more serious professional actor than the other 2. xD

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrator
20 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Anyone see the 2nd season?

I did worry after the first 1-2 episodes whether it was going to be as good as the first but enjoyed it again. Decent watch.

Half-way through it. Enjoying it just as much.

Archived