talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Former Billericay Town Manager Thinks Rangers Aren't Good

football forum

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about the whole "they'd struggle in the PL" is, by being in the PL we would get PL money, better sponsors and as a result, better players. Which goes for any club, not just Rangers and Celtic.

Fucks me off every time I hear it.

19 minutes ago, Rab said:

The thing about the whole "they'd struggle in the PL" is, by being in the PL we would get PL money, better sponsors and as a result, better players. Which goes for any club, not just Rangers and Celtic.

Fucks me off every time I hear it.

Laughed at the fact he used Dembele as a stick to beat with. The guy scored twice to knock Man City out of the Champions League last season... xD

It’s a strange conversation, a couple (maybe a few more) of seasons and Rangers and Celtic would be competing with your United’s and Liverpool’s financially. Straight away there is an argument that they might go down, but dependent on manager imo. Neil Lennon? Potentially. Rodgers and Gerrard? No chance.

46 minutes ago, Danny said:

It’s a strange conversation, a couple (maybe a few more) of seasons and Rangers and Celtic would be competing with your United’s and Liverpool’s financially. Straight away there is an argument that they might go down, but dependent on manager imo. Neil Lennon? Potentially. Rodgers and Gerrard? No chance.

TalkSport just seem obsessed with Scottish football. Seem to throw one of these out every few weeks. Somehow I can't imagine anyone of them watch anything outside of the occasional Old Firm match, and definitely can't name more than even five players from either team.

9 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

TalkSport just seem obsessed with Scottish football. Seem to throw one of these out every few weeks. Somehow I can't imagine anyone of them watch anything outside of the occasional Old Firm match, and definitely can't name more than even five players from either team.

It’s just tabloid radio ain’t it, you can’t really take it seriously

Archived