• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2021/2022 - Kits

football forum

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Not much you can do with a shirt like AC Milan. It's not amazing, but not terrible so think it's a decent effort - not as bad as when Inter had that black pinstripe shirt for example.

41 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Not much you can do with a shirt like AC Milan. It's not amazing, but not terrible so think it's a decent effort - not as bad as when Inter had that black pinstripe shirt for example.

The Inter pin stripe is simply glorious compared to their new one

inter-21-22-home-kit-2.jpg

Just now, Smiley Culture said:

They should most definitely be liquidated for that shirt, it’s fucking horrific and isn’t a one off either. 

I mean, the badge is a 12 point deduction alone IMO, so to follow it up with a teatowel like that is further investigation at the very least.

3 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I mean, the badge is a 12 point deduction alone IMO, so to follow it up with a teatowel like that is further investigation at the very least.

Somebody pointed out to me the badge looks like TIT and now I can't unsee it.

Has somebody contaminated the drinking water at Nike HQ? Fuck sake they are doing a bit too much on these shirts. 😂

I’m of the opinion that the home shirt should always be relatively traditional, then you can experiment with the away ones all you like so I’m not sickened off by stuff like that Spurs 3rd kit, I just don’t think Nike have cracked the balance.  

Chelsea have had some outstanding kits in the 00's, but they seem to consistently pump out shite now. That new home kit is absolutely dreadful, as was that "scribble" shirt they had two years ago.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Chelsea have had some outstanding kits in the 00's, but they seem to consistently pump out shite now. That new home kit is absolutely dreadful, as was that "scribble" shirt they had two years ago.

and the 'metal flooring' away this season or last season?

Aside from the yellow trim on the sides, that Chelsea top is an abomination. 

I think I may be in the minority that thinks the new Inter snake pattern is actually nice, obviously the stripes are better but that is a nice design as a one season thing.

On 11/05/2021 at 23:44, Smiley Culture said:

Screen_Shot_2021_05_11_at_10.09.26_AM.pn

Tottenham third...allegedly. Fucking hell, I hope Nike go bust. 

I think their graphics card is broken. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived