talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2021/2022 - Kits

football forum

17 minutes ago, internationalsfan said:

Sorry but Brentford fans moaning about being sponsored by a gambling company is rich!!

Very clearly the issue with the sponsor is the low quality logo, not the fact that it’s a gambling company

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, internationalsfan said:

I mean twitter doesn't seem to think so. That wasn't directed directly at you.

I mean what you’re saying is just wrong, there have been a couple of people who have an issue with gambling, some not even visibly Brentford fans. Most people who have an issue with it have an issue with the quality of the logo, any Bees fans who have an issue with the gambling have literally been responded to by other Bees fans....our fanbase know where our money and success has come from.

1 hour ago, internationalsfan said:

I mean twitter doesn't seem to think so. That wasn't directed directly at you.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time you have 'spoken' of the people's opinion based on twitter....care there mate. Twitter isn't exactly the only opinions or even the majority of opinions out there on any given topic. 

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Twitter is a place where racists run free and everyone is either super aggressive or super offended over everything.

This place is a welcomed break.

Yeah, there is SOME good stuff there, but the majority if exactly as you said. 

Arsenal seem to have done the better out of the Adidas kits than we have, they've had some really nice shirts over the last few seasons. 

When you compare it to our Zebra kit. I'm wondering if that was some sort of joke. 

They couldn't actually play in a PVC plastic kit, imagine the heat in them and they wouldn't move with the body as a fabric kit. 

I get the message is being put across in a fantastic way but what's the point. 

I've just checked their website, last season they had a hotdog kit and a heck sausage kit. Club obviously enjoys the publicity these kits bring them. 

On 22/07/2021 at 09:34, Pyfish said:

Just seen the new Leeds one on Twitter. Really like it and how the sponsor actually matches the colour scheme of the kit. 

Yeah, it's growing on me.

20210727_174325.jpg

20210727_174346.jpg

20210727_174558.jpg

• The topic was unpinned

Archived