talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TFF

football forum

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I think you and Deadlinesman took it too literally.

I just feel that with a new forum there needs to be more staff online, but again that's not too take away from everyones personal lives as we are all busy and I know well that you are all working hard off the scenes. 

Why?

You completely overestimate the need for 'staff' - a couple at a time is the most you need, why do they have to be online all the time? 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/06/2017 at 0:26 PM, DeadLinesman said:

I feel I must apologise for having gained a promotion, having shite internet access as I'm not at home due to renovations and having a batshit crazy pregnant wife. I'll make sure I'm modding when the 4 year old is crying because I've chosen to browse the site and keep tabs on things instead of reading her a bedtime story. That ok with you Brian?

I'm glad you've at least apologised, but you could have apologised to the forum as a whole.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Storts said:

You fulfil all my needs don't worry petal 

Flattery will get you everywhere. Your banishment to the sofa has ended. Bring wine 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Storts said:

Why?

You completely overestimate the need for 'staff' - a couple at a time is the most you need, why do they have to be online all the time? 

as they can go at each other at any time, we have to make sure any useless arguments between him and Teso are dealt with :D 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Yeah, I'm on Chrome...

hover over the link and the URL should pop up in the bottom left or right of the screen

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

You make it sound like there's something unsanitary on the link.

It's Toy Story not Sex Toy Story :ph34r:

Do you have that though?

• Subscriber
On 2017-5-29 at 1:02 PM, Batard said:

I would Hypothesise he stopped paying his server invoicing. He certainly wasn't exceeding bandwidth. 

Which reminds me, when do we need to start looking at money for this place @Rab?

On 2017-5-29 at 1:14 PM, Rab said:

September is the next round of billing. We're currently around 70% covered for it so no immediate rush. Any additional before then is always welcome as I'm sometimes paying out for Google ads to try and bring in some traffic although I don't think we've seen anyone sign up as result of it yet.

Give me a shout/reminder around the time lads and i'll happily chip in. I don't post as much and in enough sections as i'd like at times because i'm a lazy and/or busy cunt but i still really enjoy the place.

Can we not change the name of this place? Us lot made TFF what it was.... 

To me this is TFF, Chaz may have ruined the old TFF but this is the new TFF. 

44 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Give me a shout/reminder around the time lads and i'll happily chip in. I don't post as much and in enough sections as i'd like at times because i'm a lazy and/or busy cunt but i still really enjoy the place.

While I do own the totalfootballforums.co.uk domain, it's not worth it for us to rename anymore after the money spent on SEO and trying to improve our search engine rankings. It'd be 3 months worth of work lost.

The new name is a fresh start.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rab said:

While I do own the totalfootballforums.co.uk domain, it's not worth it for us to rename anymore after the money spent on SEO and trying to improve our search engine rankings. It'd be 3 months worth of work lost.

I agree, new beginnings. We've all invested something into this forum. TFF is dead. 

Regarding the comments I think it needs to be emphasised that this forum isn't ran by teenagers or young adults that have the time to be active. People have careers, social lives and families they need to balance. From a personal perspective some weeks i'm a lot more active than others because of how my shift pattern works. 

The important thing is we have an administrative team that we can trust to make the correct decisions. They don't need to be tracksuit Managers to have that.

2 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I think he raises a good point. TFF was inclusive. We don't even cater for leap years. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Rab said:

2 hours ago, Batard said:

I agree, new beginnings. We've all invested something into this forum. TFF is dead. 

The king is dead, long live the king!!!!

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Rab said:

Okay mate, fair point and totally understandable.  

Archived