• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Mpache

football forum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

If you could do a cover version of a British song, what would it be?

Have you ever broken a bone in your body?

If you did a tour of the UK, where would you visit and why? They can't be places you've visited before.

Pineapple on a pizza - yes or no? (there's only one correct answer)

Ever seen a ghost?

8 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

What was your first live football experience?

2004 Copa America, I was one of the kids who stood with the players. It was Peru 3-1 Venezuela when we hosted the Copa. That was a few months before we moved to Canada too.

7 hours ago, Mel81x said:
  • Whats something you started that you thought you'd really like and then thought "nope this is definitely not for me".
  • Do you play Badminton?
  • Favorite board-game if any.

1. Oooh good question, playing guitar I guess. I just couldn't get around to practicing. That was ages ago though, maybe I have more patience now if I try again.

2. I used to yeah, I participated in school tournaments and played a lot for fun. Trained with some Pan Am players in Peru, but I don't play anymore. I still enjoy it, I just don't train like I used to.

3. Sweet Revenge, a lot of fun. I also like Monopoly.

7 hours ago, Pyfish said:

What is your proudest achievement?

Probably getting my first song out. I haven't had many proud achievements but that is one I am definitely happy to look back on and say it kick started something I actually stuck around with.

6 hours ago, Stan said:

If you could do a cover version of a British song, what would it be?

Have you ever broken a bone in your body?

If you did a tour of the UK, where would you visit and why? They can't be places you've visited before.

Pineapple on a pizza - yes or no? (there's only one correct answer)

Ever seen a ghost?

1. There's way too many! Wonderwall, Coffee and TV, Viva La Vida, Sky Full of Stars, Song 2, Parklife are a couple I like a lot, though it would really be close between Wonderwall and Coffee and TV.

2. Just my finger, back in kindergarten. It was the first day at my new school and I crushed my finger with the door. That's really it though.

3. Hyde, Leicester, Newcastle, Manchester and Cornwall.

4. I never got this trendy question. I don't mind them but they aren't my preference.

5. I have not :) 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sorry, the correct answer to number of 4 was 'no' so you are now under review. 

That should be a pre-register question. Answer yes and you can't join. Would filter out some real nutjobs.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

That should be a pre-register question. Answer yes and you can't join. Would filter out some real nutjobs.

I think you'd be equally shocked by the number of people that say 'yes' on here haha.

On 14/01/2021 at 15:25, Cazza said:

@Mpache why Millwall, they're the most hated team.

I was going to support them when I tried to get back into English football, didn't work out for me though. I just sort of left the badge there on my profile. I only support York United in Canada.

23 hours ago, Tommy said:

Who is your favourite German football player?

Probably Miroslav Klose. I thought he was very underrated at club level. He was better than people said. Everyone already knew how good he was for Germany!

1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Do you still follow the a-league?

Favourite Australian player?

Sexiest woman in the world?

Sexiest man in the world?

Sexiest transexual in the world?

1. Not as religiously as I used to, but that's because my sleeping patterns aren't consistent. They are either nocturnal or during the day, so it's tough to follow it consistently. Still love Perth Glory though.

2. I love Archie Thompson (even though he's technically Kiwi) for holding some bizarre but quite cool records. I can't say I like him over Tim Cahill though, my all time favourite Australian and would be my favourite forward of all time if it wasn't for Paolo Guerrero.

3. Jana Gutierrez maybe :7_sweat_smile:

4. Cristiano Ronaldo, I dunno hahaha

5. I don't pay attention to any of who is who, so I will leave this one blank xD

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

If you could move to any place in the world, where would you move to and why?

Worst place you ever visited?

What 5 things would you take with you to a deserted island?

1. I had a few random places I would have liked to move to. Somewhere in British Columbia outside of the Urban areas (so not Vancouver), Yukon, Libreville, Morelia, Kuching or Kathmandu as a few examples. 

2. I haven't hated any of the countries I've visited. I didn't enjoy Vietnam but I was a kid and had a bit of a culture shock, so as an adult I'd probably enjoy it more now. It's a bit of a boring answer but I'll say Cerro del Pino in Lima. Waited for 30 minutes there to take a bus home in the biggest shithole slum in Lima. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

3. My Laptop, Nintendo Switch, Headphones, Microphone and Peruvian football shirts. Assuming we're not including life necessities here! 

10 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

We all know you as Brian but you have had a lot of screen names including this new one but I will always remember you as Grizzly Bear, why didn't you continue using that name which I quite liked?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47h6ztewnl9owsh39dfa

Changed it to Mpache because I was very excited for Fernando Pacheco's stint at Fluminense and went with his nickname. He is turning out to be a bit of a flop though so it probably won't be long until I change back :D 

What is your favourite day of the week?

Who would you say is the prettiest woman you've ever seen?

What is your best decade for music?

What's your favourite season of the year, and why?

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Have you ever tried to get on a television gameshow like jeopardy, price is right etc?

After being in Canada does high altitude in done parts of Peru take time to get used to?

Do you have a dog? If not, would you get one, and what breed would it be?

• The topic was locked

Archived