• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 0-1 Chelsea - Saturday 16th January, 2021

football forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yet another hollow victory and awful performance. But hey, why should we care? We only have Leicester, Spurs, and Wolves in the coming weeks. 

I reckon 19 other teams would take a hollow victory and awful performance.

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Azpi with a 5 year run up to that shot and he blasts it to the moon... 

That whale people see in the Thames each year just controlled the ball better than Werner after that shot. 

• The topic was unpinned
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Werner has been shite. Playing like a donkey. 

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Fucking hell Werner is absolutely hopeless. 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Don't even know what to say about that Werner effort... 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Getting hard to defend Werner now. That was awful. 

Be fair lads.

Have you tried running onto throughballs clean through with the keeper to beat, trying to keep your balance with a head like this?

IMG_20210113_012117.thumb.jpg.d5a4346ab23c2965c7fdb7b587ce1345.jpg

No. I doubt it.

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@shut up You were right mate. Bundesliga is an absolute farmers league considering Werner scored almost 100 goals in 4 years. 

I’ll listen to you more. 

Ah yes, here we go. 

I told you he flattered to deceive. That the people who actually watched the Bundesliga didn't rate him highly, that no one wanted him in the national side, that there were literally better Bundesliga strikes you could have bought for way cheaper. That he was an awful finisher and horrid if left isolated up front. It was all information open to the public, I invited you to watch Germanys world cup games if you didn't believe me.

Instead you(and others) said

"great, we need a flat track bully"
and
"Oh, you're saying he should have scored EVEN MORE goals"
"The premier league is a pacey idiots paradise"
"Oh, so you watch EVERY RBL game?"

But nope, it's none of that. It's that ThE BUNdEsliGA iS a FArmErS LeAguE. (with 2 of the 4 champions league semi finalists in it of course) 
The above quotes are the only reason I've given you guys as much shit as I have. Instead of taking my opinion as a valid or even interesting one, you just laughed it off like I'm some Autumnal foliage who doesn't know football like Mpache. Well, enjoy him mate. He's all yours after all!

28 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ah yes, here we go. 

I told you he flattered to deceive. That the people who actually watched the Bundesliga didn't rate him highly, that no one wanted him in the national side, that there were literally better Bundesliga strikes you could have bought for way cheaper. That he was an awful finisher and horrid if left isolated up front. It was all information open to the public, I invited you to watch Germanys world cup games if you didn't believe me.

Instead you(and others) said

"great, we need a flat track bully"
and
"Oh, you're saying he should have scored EVEN MORE goals"
"The premier league is a pacey idiots paradise"
"Oh, so you watch EVERY RBL game?"

But nope, it's none of that. It's that ThE BUNdEsliGA iS a FArmErS LeAguE. (with 2 of the 4 champions league semi finalists in it of course) 
The above quotes are the only reason I've given you guys as much shit as I have. Instead of taking my opinion as a valid or even interesting one, you just laughed it off like I'm some Autumnal foliage who doesn't know football like Mpache. Well, enjoy him mate. He's all yours after all!

What a bite. Knew I’d get you with that one. 

Of course I don’t think the Bundesliga is a farmers league. That’s simplistic thinking. I’m pointing out the inconsistencies in your argument where you continue to shrug off the notion Lampard has no idea how to utilise any of his new signings, and instead are just shit. Werner in particular.

How does a 30+ goal scorer turn to utter dross in a matter of months? Is the Bundesliga garbage or more to do with the manager? 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Not if the other 19  teams' only form of consistency was being consistently bad since early December. 

That makes no sense at all. If a team had been in bad form since December they'd welcome any win.

Archived