talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd - Sunday 17th January, 2021

football forum

Shaqiri brings a bit of creativity and the ability to unlock the defence which we're missing a bit with our fullbacks and midfielders having to be more responsible these days, so I'm really happy to see him start. Still not confident with two midfielders at centre half, but that's the reality of this team at the moment.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Assuming United’s front end will line up like this?

Rashford

Martial - Fernandes - Pogba

I'd have thought Martial up top but could be wrong. Pogba played from the left when I saw them against Villa recently too I think

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Assuming United’s front end will line up like this?

Rashford

Martial - Fernandes - Pogba

@MUFC wants to know what the rear end will look like

• Subscriber

What's with Sky's obsession with bigging up Pogba all the way through the build-up and the start of the game? "Man Utd's most influential player" and "He's their best midfielder". Give over. Pogba has been a mainstay of their era of mediocrity, Bruno Fernandes is their big game changer. Gary Neville especially has had countless tantrums after Pogba's wild inconsistency and poor decision-making have cost Man Utd in big games yet he's the worst for sucking up to him every time he does something half-decent. Stinks of someone wanting not to ruin his connections at the club by laying into their most marketable player. So cringe all round. Very talented player with a big presence, yes, but let's not exaggerate beyond that.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

What's with Sky's obsession with bigging up Pogba all the way through the build-up and the start of the game? "Man Utd's most influential player" and "He's their best midfielder". Give over. Pogba has been a mainstay of their era of mediocrity, Bruno Fernandes is their big game changer. Gary Neville especially has had countless tantrums after Pogba's wild inconsistency and poor decision-making have cost Man Utd in big games yet he's the worst for sucking up to him every time he does something half-decent. Stinks of someone wanting not to ruin his connections at the club by laying into their most marketable player. So cringe all round. Very talented player with a big presence, yes, but let's not exaggerate beyond that.

Pogba is clearly their most talented player and has been in form recently, hence the focus on him. With that said it’s Sky and they love a talking point, if Pogba doesn’t play well they have someone to moan about post match 

Liverpool need more from their wing backs as United’s bus won’t move 

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Who is?

Pogba being United's most talented player. That's Bruno. Not since Lampard have we seen a player be as influential in the final third as him. This has been going on 3 seasons now.

Matter of fact, Bruno is everything Pogba was hyped to be when he initially moved to United. 

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Pogba being United's most talented player. That's Bruno. Not since Lampard have we seen a player be as influential in the final third as him. This has been going on 3 seasons now.

Matter of fact, Bruno is everything Pogba was hyped to be when he initially moved to United. 

You’re missing my point. Bruno is clearly the better player atm, in terms of talent with a football at his feet Pogba is the most talented at the club. Arguably the most talented player in the league, just doesn’t have the consistency to back it up 

• Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

You’re missing my point. Bruno is clearly the better player atm, in terms of talent with a football at his feet Pogba is the most talented at the club. Arguably the most talented player in the league, just doesn’t have the consistency to back it up 

No he isn't. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd - Sunday 17th January, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived