The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd - Sunday 17th January, 2021

football forum

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

He heard Pogba was more naturally talented.

I thought it was because Utd are about to get a penalty so he can't take it :ph34r:

Another meh performance in the league, the last of a long run of performances like these (so far)

We need to play someone with a really shit defense to score some goals for confidence. But not win by 7 or something insane like that because since that the low blocks we’ve faced have been unreal.

Roy Keane’s not gonna enjoy that hugging at the end xD

Outside of the first half hour, that was poor. Allison kept us from losing it.

What has happened to this front three? Why can’t they put chances away now? Why has Trent all of a sudden become useless going forward? Three games now without a goal scored and we have Spurs next. We need a fucking result against them lot. 

I’m glad we never lost, but with City likely to win tonight, we really need to sort ourselves out because the spark is non existent right now. 

23 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Fuck sake Bruno. I big you up then you go and hit it straight at Allison. 

15 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

All that technique came in handy there for smashing it right at the fucking Keeper.

:ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Yes and no. Should have been 3 points I think.

Definitely, but point away at Liverpool is great. Performance wise too. Could and should have nicked. Bit annoying not to win but certainly happier than them 

4 minutes ago, Rick said:

Outside of the first half hour, that was poor. Allison kept us from losing it.

What has happened to this front three? Why can’t they put chances away now? Why has Trent all of a sudden become useless going forward? Three games now without a goal scored and we have Spurs next. We need a fucking result against them lot. 

I’m glad we never lost, but with City likely to win tonight, we really need to sort ourselves out because the spark is non existent right now. 

I'm not sure we're creating chances that they should put away which is a bit of a worry. It's the decision making and final pass that is letting us down at the moment.

Disappointing second half and Alisson has made two big saves. We need to improve quickly given the run coming up. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd - Sunday 17th January, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived