talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd - Sunday 17th January, 2021

football forum

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Klopp sounds like a man under pressure this season... 

No more than Mourinho and Lampard.

Its hard to work out if Ole is under pressure? Listening to the manu "faithful" one week he is doing a great job, the next he is completely out of his depth, its been that way since he took over.:|

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

No more than Mourinho and Lampard.

Its hard to work out if Ole is under pressure? Listening to the manu "faithful" one week he is doing a great job, the next he is completely out of his depth, its been that way since he took over.:|

Big difference between decent supporters and FT Twitter. He blows hot and cold for me. Tactically inept and relying on big performances for me. He’s a man manager and cutting some of the deadwood which previous managers couldn’t do. However, he’s not the long term solution.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You’re taking it as a dig because you want to take it as a dig though. He’s literally just praised the organisation of your defending and called your players world class. The people he was most critical of yesterday were Tierney and our front 3, imo. And even that criticism was pretty muted.

Think a fair few people saw it like that though? We can equally say Liverpool fans don’t see it because they think the sun shines out of his arse. He just doesn’t come across as sincere for me. Just an opinion though, you filthy wool.

38 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Think a fair few people saw it like that though? We can equally say Liverpool fans don’t see it because they think the sun shines out of his arse. He just doesn’t come across as sincere for me. Just an opinion though, you filthy wool.

Yeah but I think a fair few people see it like that because they hate Klopp and just want to get a dig in. I think if you want to get a dig in at a team, you don’t call them world class at the same time. That’s just me though.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah but I think a fair few people see it like that because they hate Klopp and just want to get a dig in. I think if you want to get a dig in at a team, you don’t call them world class at the same time. That’s just me though.

Fair fucks. I can agree with that.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's deluded then cos Man Utd aren't world class :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

they had 2. had they shown a bit of ass hole they could have had a lot more and maybe won the game. 

They had 4.

3 of which were essentially tap ins that went straight at Allison and Rashford ruining every good attacking opportunity that went their way. They clearly had a game plan which they thought would deliver the best outcome. And it almost worked. 

5 minutes ago, MUFC said:

We did play a cautious game. But the last 20 minutes when we came out and it became open, Liverpool never did anything.

this liverpool team lost to saints drew with west brom and newcastle and the team thats flying at the top only had a go for 20 mins. :D

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

They had 4.

3 of which were essentially tap ins that went straight at Allison and Rashford ruining every good attacking opportunity that went their way. They clearly had a game plan which they thought would deliver the best outcome. And it almost worked. 

almost B|

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

I wouldn't brag mate xD

I wouldn't say he was "bragging"

I kinda agree, manu were playing us at a perfect time for them, we were a team low on confidence playing a CB pairing of midfield players and they were top of the league, they had the opportunity to make a statement but it took them an hour to venture out of their own half.

We only have ourselves to blame, we knew that manu would park the bus as they have at Anfield for years now. We should have made more of all the possession we had but we didn't :what:

The time for manu was perfect and _if_ they had given it a go before they finally made an effort they could have turned us over.

12 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

this liverpool team lost to saints drew with west brom and newcastle and the team thats flying at the top only had a go for 20 mins. :D

But you had more day's rest so we had to even it up :D

Archived