The better place to talk football.

Guilty Pleasures

football forum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Spike said:

The term guilty pleasures is pathetic. Just enjoy what you do for fucks sake.

I pretty much agree with this. I was once told you shouldn't feel guilty about the things that you like.

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Machado said:

Perhaps not exactly what the topic is about but I've got an ear fetish. It's not extreme but I like touching ears and enjoy mine being massaged xDxD

Image result for dafuq gif

I've been ill with a sinus infection for the best part of two weeks now so I've spent a lot more time than usual sat in front of the TV. One night that Celebs Go Dating dating came on on E4 and while its not the sort of show I normally watch I was weirdly captivated by it and now I've seen far more episodes than I care to admit. It's an absolutely awful show both in terms of concept and execution but I do quite enjoy it.  

9 minutes ago, Takyon said:

I've been ill with a sinus infection for the best part of two weeks now so I've spent a lot more time than usual sat in front of the TV. One night that Celebs Go Dating dating came on on E4 and while its not the sort of show I normally watch I was weirdly captivated by it and now I've seen far more episodes than I care to admit. It's an absolutely awful show both in terms of concept and execution but I do quite enjoy it.  

I saw half of one episode, who is that American guy? Horrible bloke.

Just now, HoneyNUFC said:

I saw half of one episode, who is that American guy? Horrible bloke.

Can't remember his name but he's friends with Kim Kardashian, he's an awful person but somehow not the worst on the show. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Jonathan Cheban (KK's best friend). 

He was on Big Brother last year and came across as a right bellend. 

A lot of the people who frequent those kinds of shows tend to be vapid cunts. A guy called Stephen Bear is on it (might have been kicked off actually) and won Big Brother before and he's an absolute weapon as well. 

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Takyon said:

I've recently been watching it too xD

Didn't realise the one on E4 is the 2nd series so past few days I watched first series on 4oD (I fucking hate the ad breaks on there). Got the current series on record so will binge watch that later.

Just now, StanLCFC said:

I've recently been watching it too xD

Didn't realise the one on E4 is the 2nd series so past few days I watched first series on 4oD (I fucking hate the ad breaks on there). Got the current series on record so will binge watch that later.

You're much further down the rabbit hole than me then, I enjoy it but I can't be bothered to watch the first season as well xD

• Administrator
Just now, Takyon said:

You're much further down the rabbit hole than me then, I enjoy it but I can't be bothered to watch the first season as well xD

i blame my missus to be honest. she got me hooked on it.

and it's now meant I found Joey Essex bearable and funny xD whereas before I couldn't bear that TOWIE or Made in Chelsea lot.

Archived