talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Guilty Pleasures

football forum

4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Love a peanut butter banana and mayo sandwich everyone in a while. Was hesitate to try it but once i did, i was hooked. Read somewhere that Elvis Presley loved them, mostly a southern thing. 

Pretty sure there isn't supposed to be mayo in that...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I feel guilty about it, but I know that many people don't like them: James Franco & Seth Rogen comedies. I could watch The Interview, Pineapple Express or This is the End over and over again. They're just so funny and absurd to me. Just movies to sit back, relax and have a good time. 

1HLCYMH.gif

• Administrator

agree with that Tsubs. you don't have to watch it knowing there's anything serious going to happen. can add Jonah Hill to the 2 you mention as I love watching all of them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Mine is still Pokemon Go. I must be the last person in the world still playing it. 

I still play it occasionally though I can't say I invest much time in it. 

• 5 months later...
29 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

We've all got them. Eating our relatives, trash TV, whatever it is, let everyone know here.

I'm a big fan of property programmes on TV. I'd spend a day watching Grand Designs and Homes Under The Hammer. 

Oh i loved those programmes too, there was a good one called Property Hunters and also another one in the same channel a few years ago, think they were either on fox life or discovery home & health.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm a healthy guy and love exercising but my guilty pleasure and something I'm pretty ashamed about is I love a good old traditional takeaway donna kebab. 

I don't even need a drink inside me to eat one, yogurt sauce, chilli sauce and plenty of fresh salad. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Devil said:

I'm a healthy guy and love exercising but my guilty pleasure and something I'm pretty ashamed about is I love a good old traditional takeaway donna kebab. 

I don't even need a drink inside me to eat one, yogurt sauce, chilli sauce and plenty of fresh salad. 

Yeah good shout. Chilli sauce, bit of mayo, chips on the side (none of the rabbit food!).

Not had one in a while though. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah good shout. Chilli sauce, bit of mayo, chips on the side (none of the rabbit food!).

Not had one in a while though. 

Not had one for a while either, every time I suggest one the missus swings me to either an Indian or Chinese. 

I only eat shite once a week at a weekend so it's usually a democracy in our house and put to the vote, given it's three women against one man I usually lose out.

Archived