Freiburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt
RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin

image.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Apprently 15 barely dressed women, and 8 men. Some kind of party that. Idiot. 

Agreed, I also think it would have been a better one with 15 barely dressed men instead :35_thinking: xD 

I love how Embolo said he was just at a friends place watching basketball when the police knocked at their door. And that he wasn't at that party. Now the police confirmed that all 23 reports were at the party, and two of them were Swiss nationals. Probably didn't want his girlfriend to know that he particiated in an orgy. xD 

1 hour ago, Coma said:

Mateta is linked with Crystal Palace.  Are Mainz in financial trouble?  I'd have thought that keeping Mateta would be paramount to their survival hopes.

Yes, he's been linked to a move to the Premier League for a while now. Mateta is a quality player and of course clubs are going to be offering Mainz an offer that a club like them can't really refuse for the young French forward. Moreover, Mainz still have other quality forwards like Quaison and the young Burkhardt. Onisiwo isn't  that bad either. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I thought it was definitely going in 😬 ffs. 

Yeah, that was unlucky for Rashica and Werder. They are getting chances now towards the end of the game though as Gladbach seem to be shutting up shop. Hopefully for your sake they will take one of their chances.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yeah, that was unlucky for Rashica and Werder. They are getting chances now towards the end of the game though as Gladbach seem to be shutting up shop. Hopefully for your sake they will take one of their chances.

Nah.... 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Coma said:

Mateta is linked with Crystal Palace.  Are Mainz in financial trouble?  I'd have thought that keeping Mateta would be paramount to their survival hopes.

30 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, he's been linked to a move to the Premier League for a while now. Mateta is a quality player and of course clubs are going to be offering Mainz an offer that a club like them can't really refuse for the young French forward. Moreover, Mainz still have other quality forwards like Quaison and the young Burkhardt. Onisiwo isn't  that bad either. 

I understand that Mainz aren't able to keep their best players when bigger or richer clubs come knocking, but surely they can refuse shite deals? Because loaning him out until 2022 and then giving Crystal Palace an option to buy after that for as little as 15m sounds like a piss poor deal to me...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived