• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [17. Spieltag] - 19-20th January, 2021

football forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I understand that Mainz aren't able to keep their best players when bigger or richer clubs come knocking, but surely they can refuse shite deals? Because loaning him out until 2022 and then giving Crystal Palace an option to buy after that for as little as 15m sounds like a piss poor deal to me...

I didn't realise that those were the details. Yeah, that's a terrible deal by Mainz, given that only a few weeks ago it was rumoured that Mateta would at least cost 40 million euros for any future prospective deal. German clubs are usually good at getting a good deal in the transfer market, so that's a bit uncharacteristic for a Bundesliga club.

Just now, Stan said:

Leverkusen all over Dortmund.

Diaby should have squared to Alario just then. Burki nearly let it in anyway.

Yeah, Leverkusen seem to have been first to all the 2nd balls. Diaby's pace and Wirtz's creativity have been giving Dortmund all sorts of headaches so far. Bailey has also done well with his efforts. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

More news about Breel Embolo. According to BILD, he jumped out of a window when police arrived, and then manged to climb into a flat through a canopy or something. xD

I like him more and more with every new detail that comes out xD 

Just now, Michael said:

Leverkusen retake the lead through Wirtz, as he scores with an excellent finish from outside the area!

He had so much space though. He could have walked it in. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He had so much space though. He could have walked it in. 

It's true that he had a lot of space, but to suggest that he could have walked the ball in is a bit of an exaggeration. The Dortmund player was approaching him  quite quickly.

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hertha - Hoffenheim 0:3. Beautiful freekick by Kramaric! 

@nudge I think your Bruno needs to be afraid. :ph34r:

Labbadia's days seem numbered at Hertha. Much was expected of them with all the money that they have spent on new players. But despite this, it's their neighbours from the capital, Union, who have grabbed most of the headlines this season as Hertha have really struggled.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Labbadia's days seem numbered at Hertha. Much was expected of them with all the money that they have spent on new players. But despite this, it's their neighbours from the capital, Union, who have grabbed most of the headlines this season as Hertha have really struggled.

Really looking forwar to RB - Union tomorrow. Union could cement their place as a real "challenger". 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hertha - Hoffenheim 0:3. Beautiful freekick by Kramaric! 

@nudge I think your Bruno needs to be afraid. :ph34r:

Der schöne Bruno has nothing to be afraid of. He will by default get the next available job once someone else gets sacked xD So that will obviously be Schalke in about three weeks time.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived