Wycombe vs Tottenham, 19.45 - BT Sport

Tuesday 26th January, 2021
Bournemouth vs Crawley, 19.00 - BT Sport Extra

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, Danny said:

I can see how the piece touched a nerve, never a good sign from a manager to lash out at a reporter though

Can be funny though :D 

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Do we know what Chorley's ground is like. I don't live all that far from them and it's rained or snowed almost constantly since Monday, can't imagine they have a state of the art drainage system? 

Looks alright

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Someones had the hairdryer out then. 

They must have had it covered and heated throughout the week. Probably want to get everything done to get this game on and I don't blame them.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

@Stan and for anyone else interested (which is probably no one), the Swansea vs. Forest game is on BBC One Wales. 

Wasn't sure they had TV in that part of Wales so left it off. 

5 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Will never understand why they pick crappy games like Southampton v Arsenal for telly in Cup rounds. Surely the lower league games are of more interest, given the rarity+

I would imagine this game would get more viewers. I think most of the games are on tv anyway this year 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Will never understand why they pick crappy games like Southampton v Arsenal for telly in Cup rounds. Surely the lower league games are of more interest, given the rarity+

all the games are on TV :what:

Mainly because there are no fans attending. If there were, I doubt this game would have been chosen.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

all the games are on TV :what:

Mainly because there are no fans attending. If there were, I doubt this game would have been chosen.

It probably would have been just because arsenal are the holders. The bigger teams get more games chosen because more people want to watch them. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Only if you're counting the FA Player, BT Sport Extra (which you can't get to via the app) and BBC Sport website as TV. Some of us still care about what the actual TV Channels are picking.

Something like this would be far more refreshing given we see Sou v Ars several times a season. 

Just shove the proxy premier league matches on BT Sport Extra/Sports website and TV the interesting clashes. 

I actually agree with you. Even though we'd only see Southampton vs Arsenal only twice, I'd still much rather have an EFL/non-league team on TV. 

• Administrator

Keown's an absolute melt isn't he?

That goal took a massive deflection and wasn't even a shot. Keown says 'fantastic hit' and goes on to say 'take nothing away from the finish though' :dash3:

Think I'm out on Pepe now, just don't think he'll ever really produce here, we should see if there is any sort of market for him this summer unless there is a dramatic change in form. We're going to make a big loss, but it's better to cut ties early than try and salvage it. Too many time we have kept underperformers on in hope and it has never worked out. 

Only started playing in the last 20 mins, but didn't create anything substantial. Saints deserved to go through in the end.

So many players still to move on from. Elneny has been so shit recently, he has to go this summer. I think Nketiah would be a good sale as well. I do believe he needs to drop down a level, really think he could do well at a bottom half club and we could fetch a decent price considering he is young and English. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived