talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been watching Bale, there doesn't seem to be any urgency to his game . He's strolling along at half speed and dosent track back.  He was the closest to the Wycombe goal scorer and just watched him move into space.  Plus he's had three decent chances to score and fluffed all three.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

What the hell has happened to Gareth Bale? 

7 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

I have been watching Bale, there doesn't seem to be any urgency to his game . He's strolling along at half speed and dosent track back.  He was the closest to the Wycombe goal scorer and just watched him move into space.  Plus he's had three decent chances to score and fluffed all three.

Every game I've seen of him so far its been the same. Strolling around, kind of like Messi does. But that's before a 316 yard run and assist or goal usually.

• Administrator

Think we need to give some credit to Wycombe here. They're no mugs. Keeping themselves organised and matching Spurs for the most part. I know Spurs are much changed and have had chances but Wycombe aren't doing that badly.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Every game I've seen of him so far its been the same. Strolling around, kind of like Messi does. But that's before a 316 yard run and assist or goal usually.

There you go xD 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think we need to give some credit to Wycombe here. They're no mugs. Keeping themselves organised and matching Spurs for the most part. I know Spurs are much changed and have had chances but Wycombe aren't doing that badly.

They're bottom of the Championship with a -20 goal difference and 10 points from safety 😬

8 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

We jinxed Wycombe.   

Nice goal by Bale but he was still moving at half speed.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

They're bottom of the Championship with a -20 goal difference and 10 points from safety 😬

Huh? So? That has no relevance to what I was saying xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Huh? So? That has no relevance to what I was saying xD 

You said they're no mugs. They kind of are... xD

Although I feel harsh saying that, I really like Ainsworth. Met him quite a few times also.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

You said they're no mugs. They kind of are... xD

Although I feel harsh saying that, I really like Ainsworth. Met him quite a few times also.

I meant in this game!

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Imagine having to bring Harry Kane on to beat a side on track to be relegated from the Championship. Tin Pot Club xD

Imagine calling a team 14 points above you a tinpot club when your own team hasn't won a game for nearly 50 days. 

:ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Dunno if the word "sensational" and Spurs should be used in the same sentence after that?9_9

What are you talking about. Finishing was abysmal but we absolutely battered them. Could have been about 15-1

Ndombele probably the best French midfielder ever 

3 hours ago, Storts said:

What are you talking about. Finishing was abysmal but we absolutely battered them. Could have been about 15-1

Yes you "battered" them so badly you were within minutes from going to extra time..............against a team 23rd in the Championship ffs :whistling:

Ndombele probably the best French midfielder ever 

Ahhh, I should have realized you were having a windup.

Best French midfield player ever?:rofl:

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Yes you "battered" them so badly you were within minutes from going to extra time..............against a team 23rd in the Championship ffs :whistling:

Ahhh, I should have realized you were having a windup.

Best French midfield player ever?:rofl:

Yes we did. 28 shots to their 6, 73% possession. The finishing was abysmal until the last 10 mins but we battered them all game. They scored against the run of play and then were so fortunate we couldn’t convert our chances. When the goals went in doesn’t change the fact it was incredibly one sided.

• Subscriber

Also yeah, who have France ever produced in midfield? Yeah there was Moussa Sissoko, but Ndombele is better than him. Perhaps you’re thinking of David Ginola but you can’t really compare the two. I think Ndombele is definitely better than Stambouli too so my statement is accurate 

4 hours ago, Storts said:

Yes we did. 28 shots to their 6, 73% possession. The finishing was abysmal until the last 10 mins but we battered them all game. They scored against the run of play and then were so fortunate we couldn’t convert our chances. When the goals went in doesn’t change the fact it was incredibly one sided.

They were one of the worst teams in the Championship division. Your finishing was horrible (Harry Winks almost put one shot into the carpark) you were a matter few minutes away from extra time ffs.

In short you struggled against a side that itself has struggled all season.

I won't say anymore, if you want to think that was a great performance I won't rain on your parade.:(

Also yeah, who have France ever produced in midfield? Yeah there was Moussa Sissoko, but Ndombele is better than him. Perhaps you’re thinking of David Ginola but you can’t really compare the two. I think Ndombele is definitely better than Stambouli too so my statement is accurate 

I definitely think this has to be a windup?

You think the greatest French midfielder ever comes down to Ndombele and Stambouli?

You honestly have never heard of Michel Platini? Patrick Vieira? Zinedine Zidane FFS?

Yoann Gourcuff was better than Ndombele

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I definitely think this has to be a windup?

You think the greatest French midfielder ever comes down to Ndombele and Stambouli?

You honestly have never heard of Michel Platini? Patrick Vieira? Zinedine Zidane FFS?

Welcome to Stortsville.

(it is a wind-up...)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived