talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

They were one of the worst teams in the Championship division. Your finishing was horrible (Harry Winks almost put one shot into the carpark) you were a matter few minutes away from extra time ffs.

In short you struggled against a side that itself has struggled all season.

I won't say anymore, if you want to think that was a great performance I won't rain on your parade.:(

We didn’t struggle at all, other than to actually put away the huge amount of chances we created. Absolutely no problem with the performance, won the game comfortably as were expected to do.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I definitely think this has to be a windup?

You think the greatest French midfielder ever comes down to Ndombele and Stambouli?

You honestly have never heard of Michel Platini? Patrick Vieira? Zinedine Zidane FFS?

Never heard of the first two, I know Zidane the manager of Real Madrid. Did he also play football first? I’m sure he was good then but probably not on ndombeles level. What did he ever achieve? Stambouli has played for some really big clubs - has to be up there as competition for best French midfielder 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Danny said:

Yoann Gourcuff was better than Ndombele

Thanks for taking this seriously and throwing some real players into the mix. I’d say Gourcuff was good but probably on the level of someone like Stephane Dalmat in the tier below Ndombele 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Storts said:

Thanks for taking this seriously and throwing some real players into the mix. I’d say Gourcuff was good but probably on the level of someone like Stephane Dalmat in the tier below Ndombele 

I think there's been some real shade thrown on Didier Digard and for him to be ignored like this is a travesty. 

26 minutes ago, Storts said:

Canal+ reported that Ndombele dreams of lacing Gourcuff’s old boots

• The topic was unpinned

Archived